ok I get it

I was a aprentice under a guy we called scott. Scott was trained by a old german guy from the black forest he made clocks. Lewellen hired me after scott trained me. Base case crown dental custom jigs. Trim. Adobeedo. The question is. Blue boy green girl manoh war to cigar whom was mother one. Company name please ? The reason I ask this is ? 1998 atlanta if the green jeep at the plantation didnt have a snow plow on it would DR Hunter be able to pull his polo pony . The main building Q a guy who was building a 318 mopar in a 1973 sebring after 21 years of teamed leuage and silent service where it smelt like a locker room . Danny neat wings and rodeny i get no respect miguise . the hooters on jimmy carter when i called in a redy alert status call name and we got the whole place to our self,s as every swinging dick in the place burnt rubber back to benning we drank there pitchers
Im not just throwing jibber jabber out there if you know welcome home brother . If you dont know no im not crazy i just have former co workers that think pranks are normal .
You left me holding your bag .
[/IMG]