MO Governor Nixon WAY Out of line.

Unbelievable.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/08/19...brown-shooting.

The Lt Governor stated that it is reprehensible for the Governor to demand a prosecution even before all of the facts are in and a Grand Jury had heard one word of testimony.
Do you agree with Fox?
Wonder if they changed the word investigation for prosecution? Wasn't shit about this on the local news.
What did you expect when Holder showed up? Has Holder dropped Civil Rights Abuse findings against George Zimmerman even though the FBI didn't find a basis to charge him? The FBI has been investigating the Kendrick Johnson case at the behest of Holder and Crump because they said the local officials "botched it" with no outcome. Now Sharpton and the National Action Network has gotten Obama and Holder involved again in what appears to be a baseless civil rights abuse case.

My guess is Holder told Gov Nixon to play ball, sacrifice some local officials, seal Michael Brown's criminal records. Heck, this paragraph taken from the article looks like it was plucked right out of the Democratic Party playbook:

Ten days ago, a police officer shot and killed Michael Brown, in broad daylight. Since then, the world has watched a community become engulfed in grief, anger, fear and at times violence.

For a family mourning the loss of a son, it has been a profound personal tragedy. For Ferguson and our entire nation, it has ripped open old wounds that have festered for generations, and exposed difficult issues that communities across our country must still resolve.
What a joke. Somebody needs to come up with some evidence that the policeman acted improperly. Other than the testimony of a couple of thugs. Didn't his vehicle have a dashboard camera? The autopsy said the gunshots where from the front. I'm reading the policeman has a broken eyesocket.
Well Governor Nixon apparently is unaware of the possibilities of Police Shootings involving unarmed suspects can in some instances be deemed justified. The link below is an article explaining such. Although not all the pertinent facts have been confirmed in the Ferguson shooting the possibility of this shooting being reasonably justifiable still hangs in the balance.

Jim

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...bbe958c5c.html
Platte county sheriff deputies did it all wrong.
There was a man with a rifle next to I29 north of KC pointing it at passing motorists.
Not sure if he fired any shots.
Platte deputies did have to tazer him to relieve him of the weapon.
He is in custody awaiting mental evaluation.
Shit didn't even have to shoot him .
Did not say his color.
Platte county sheriff deputies did it all wrong.
There was a man with a rifle next to I29 north of KC pointing it at passing motorists.
Not sure if he fired any shots.
Platte deputies did have to tazer him to relieve him of the weapon.
He is in custody awaiting mental evaluation.
Shit didn't even have to shoot him .
Did not say his color. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's commendable it really is. But every situation is different.

Jim
The governor is an idiot.
We don't know if the officer in Ferguson had a tazer, bean bag, or even a feather boa yet. We have been told that Brown tried to take his weapon and that is enough to get yourself shot.

In North St. Louis they have come out and said the two officers did not have tazers when facing down a crazy with a knife. That reminds me of a case in New Jersey about 18 years ago. A large (you can say fat) black woman came at two police officers with a butcher knife. There was a crowd around and neither officer wanted to fire. The woman rushed one officer and stabbed him to death before the other officer could fire his shotgun at her. Her fired twice because she got back up. He was indicted for using excessive force. Don't know the outcome or the race of the two officers.

As for Platte City....when did this happen? I can't find it and I don't remember it.

As for Nixon...should he be impeached? Yes, for attempting to deny civil rights to a citizen. If they can find he issued orders to that effect, Nixon should go down and never hold another office again.
We don't know if the officer in Ferguson had a tazer, bean bag, or even a feather boa yet. We have been told that Brown tried to take his weapon and that is enough to get yourself shot.

In North St. Louis they have come out and said the two officers did not have tazers when facing down a crazy with a knife. That reminds me of a case in New Jersey about 18 years ago. A large (you can say fat) black woman came at two police officers with a butcher knife. There was a crowd around and neither officer wanted to fire. The woman rushed one officer and stabbed him to death before the other officer could fire his shotgun at her. Her fired twice because she got back up. He was indicted for using excessive force. Don't know the outcome or the race of the two officers.

As for Platte City....when did this happen? I can't find it and I don't remember it.

As for Nixon...should he be impeached? Yes, for attempting to deny civil rights to a citizen. If they can find he issued orders to that effect, Nixon should go down and never hold another office again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think Gov. Nixon made those statements because he's afraid of further civil unrest in Ferguson. It almost sounds like he is willing to reward Michael Brown and the citizens of Ferguson and destroy Officer Wilson to avoid any further protesting without knowing all of the particulars in this shooting. Iam not totally satisfied with all the information that has been brought forth. It seems that something is missing, like a small piece of this puzzle just hasn't been revealed. But it will and everyone in this country and the people of Ferguson should have no problem accepting it, no matter which direction it happens to go.

Jim

As for Nixon...should he be impeached? Yes, for attempting to deny civil rights to a citizen. If they can find he issued orders to that effect, Nixon should go down and never hold another office again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Happened yesterday.

There are a lot of examples in KC a man(black) with a BBQ fork got gunned down.
Police tried to stop some kids in a car fired numerous rounds at the car. Only thing they hit was a woman rushing out to pick up her kid.
Police chasing a man in Gladstone ran into a apartment complex saw a open door went in when a man who was sleeping in bed sat up he was shot and killed.
links and then how about the people that weren't killed when the police with held their fire (you can say that they were ALL white)

According to KCTV5 (CBS) the man did not shoot, don't even know if he had ammunition and they report only one instance of him pointing his rifle at the highway traffic. So we don't even know if he was a real threat.
I don't doubt that Nixon (a Democrat) and Team Obama are coordinating their messaging; trying to gain as much political advantage and game the judicial process as possible without crossing the bright line - influence outcomes. Nixon came up to that line in his statement, but IMO he didn't cross it...

What will be more troubling would be Nixon replacing the current prosecutor with a Special Prosecutor. The current prosecutor - Bob McCullough - is under attack as being impartial because his father was a cop who was killed in the line of duty. In addition, McCulloch opposed Nixon’s decision to replace the St. Louis police department patrolling Ferguson with the Missouri Highway Patrol.

Either way, the Ferguson cop who shot the thug is fucked. If the local prosecution fails to get a conviction, Holder is standing in the background with Federal indictments. Fuck double jeopardy will be in Obama's thoughts.
I don't doubt that Nixon (a Democrat) and Team Obama are coordinating their messaging; trying to gain as much political advantage and game the judicial process as possible without crossing the bright line - influence outcomes. Nixon came up to that line in his statement, but IMO he didn't cross it...

What will be more troubling would be Nixon replacing the current prosecutor with a Special Prosecutor. The current prosecutor - Bob McCullough - is under attack as being impartial because his father was a cop who was killed in the line of duty. In addition, McCulloch opposed Nixon’s decision to replace the St. Louis police department patrolling Ferguson with the Missouri Highway Patrol.

Either way, the Ferguson cop who shot the thug is fucked. If the local prosecution fails to get a conviction, Holder is standing in the background with Federal indictments. Fuck double jeopardy will be in Obama's thoughts. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Double jeopardy has long since been a farce in this Country. You would think that The 5th Amendment would coner every government entity, but by going federal, they have a entire new " crime" committed.

Do keep in mind, double jepordy only applies to an acquittal. If this Grand Jury decides to NoBill, they can simply inshrine another until they get a indictment.

In the mean time, you have a cop who was doing nothing more than his swore duty when he was visiously attacked by a 280 pound street thug. I guess the better course of action would have been to simply let that punk beat him to a pulp.
He wants to ruin some guys life just so he can appease misinformed brain dead subhumans. Kinda like Mike nifong.