What's the next best thing to ====> Make UP SEX?

That question came up today during a convo with a SYL, and I am proceeding with some research.

Stay tuned!

= = = = =

Very much enjoyed the folks who made the HH last night.

Crowd exceeded 50 and many folks who "were on the way" got sidetracked with RW stuff, missed rides, kids ill, dogs at vets, traffic, and, in one instance, stitches.

We also missed a couple of birthday spank opportunities. ~ evil grin ~

We'll recover.
My vote: Sex without makeup. Fewer stains.
My vote: Sex without makeup. Fewer stains. Originally Posted by PDid
Funny

I enjoy pissed off sex. That is where your SO is pissed at you and will not give it up. So I go to a ECCIE girl. Oh wait I do it even when she is not pissed off. LOL
  • Mokoa
  • 08-20-2014, 09:53 PM
Makeup Sex?

Hope it does not involve Tammy Faye.

Back rubs
Makeup Sex?

Hope it does not involve Tammy Faye.

Originally Posted by Mokoa
I wonder if she would leave a face imprint on my pelvis if she were to DT.
I wonder if she would leave a face imprint on my pelvis if she were to DT. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
I'm wondering if she's running any specials,or maybe that crotch imprint is her special.
I have make up special going on for those like to go for half hour or hours ..at my incall ....just pm or call me
My vote: Sex without makeup. Fewer stains. Originally Posted by PDid
I don't wear makeup for precisely that reason.
Funny

I enjoy pissed off sex. That is where your SO is pissed at you and will not give it up. So I go to a ECCIE girl. Oh wait I do it even when she is not pissed off. LOL Originally Posted by travelerman
Hmmmmm. Sometimes angry sex can be fun. As long as it's someone else you're mad at. LOL. A little aggressive as long as it's consensual.
But morning sex has got to be some of the best. Starting the day with some hot sex is the best way to start off your day with a smile.
is this the opposite of a Grudge Fuck.....
I think hobby sex is much better than make-up sex.

During makeup sex the guy gets all sniffly and starts saying things you know they don't mean then immediately does the the same irritating thing you broke up with him for.

Hobby sex: I came, I came, I came some more. My mouth got "cum"quered. I left satisfied when I wanted to without having to hear whining. That my friends, is what I call perfect.
  • Dkayz
  • 08-21-2014, 10:32 PM
Angel doesn't even really like sex. She once told me her life long dream is to be a nun.
Angel doesn't even really like sex. She once told me her life long dream is to be a nun. Originally Posted by Dkayz
If all you are going to do is lie with that mouth then I'll just have to put it to better use.