Couples

I have said no to couples in the past, but I am interested in trying this now. It is now on my bucket list. How is it different from a "regular" session? Any pointers, experiences, or funny stories/mishaps would be greatly appreciated.
Couples are a lot of fun.

In my experience they know what they want bcd so it's very easy to go with the flow. They are comfortable with each other and any couple that is open enough to hobby is very interested in honesty and making sure everyone has a good time.

Be prepared to have drinks beforehand so it feels more personal for them. I find that wives are either super into it or take awhile to warm up. If she seems standoffish even after the meet and greet put that tongue to good use....she will come around.
--- see next post. edit went bad and double posted.
First, absolute RAWR! You are damn sexy. I want to climb you King Kong style... swatting at planes and everything!

Now to your question: I did a couples session once. There was a ... moment. Make sure you change the condom, unlike the provider in my last session. /facepalm
If I ever chose to see couples, they would have to be legally married. No civil partnerships or plain boyfriend/girlfriend.
I love couples! Especially if the wife is hot!

Be attentive to the lady...it takes a helluva woman to have a three some with a provider, she deserves it and the gent loves to watch ...
I would actually say that if you're not into women, then I would not recommend doing couples sessions.

While some providers may be able to pretend on the whole gay for pay thing, it's a pretty big turn off for some people to be with someone who just isn't into it.

That being said, if you are, make sure you update your P411 profile (they have Bisexual and Couples Friendly tags to add to your activities list).
No I In Threesome...
No I In Threesome... Originally Posted by bistraight69
Nice to see I made an impression.
finding a couple who's experienced in threesome fun is important for your first couple of times. Genuine bisexual is a plus.
Thanks for all of the suggestions! I am on the hunt for a newbie friendly couple
I am on the hunt for a newbie friendly couple Originally Posted by leslie@nn
OoooOoooh really. That's definitely a turn on. Now I just need a "my better half" so we could bust your couples cherry. Lol
Try it, you'll like it....

Have done this many times.... Agree with the "gay for pay" approach being a no-go...

I usually set up a 3hr engagement so it is more casual and relaxed. ...also helps to have a room at a top flight hotel... the pampering and ambiance have many times led to the ladies heading to the rest room together and upon returning a bit later, depositing their panties on my lap, which is my cue to close out the tab.... An added benefit is that the time really flies and the encounter continues past the scheduled duration

Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself
I have said no to couples in the past, but I am interested in trying this now. It is now on my bucket list. How is it different from a "regular" session? Any pointers, experiences, or funny stories/mishaps would be greatly appreciated. Originally Posted by leslie@nn
Being Bi is a must! My SO and I recently had a full on session with Yummie Marie on July 5 down in Galveston and it was AWESOME! Seeing Marie going at the SO with a strap on after the SO had DATO on her for about 15 minutes was a sight!

I was bound to a chair and "forced" to watch . . . later I got mine too

We are both over 50 and not prime physical specimens but Marie treated us both like long lost lovers.

Bottom line, while it was going on, it wasn't a "session", it was a party of 3 bodies. I would NOT recommend you try it if you aren't ready to share everything equally, giving and taking.

We can't wait for our next "session that wasn't a session"!