Let This Sink In!!

Hahaha very nice Von.
20 more humpdays.....
I knew there was a real reason to despise VS.
I once had a dream about Will Ferrell. It was the best dream everrrrrrr!!!
And this guy is a pilot, has been known to fuck on the runway with more than 1 girl, and kills giraffes on runways!!! rumor has it, he is also a chat mod.

CG
Oh goodie.

I just got my first Christmas gift in the form of you changing that vulgar and very disgusting avatar that you had up for a few days.

Ugh. At least a giraffe, in whatever form, is better than that snot nosed creature that you were featuring!

Ho. Ho. Ho.

P.S. Cute topic!
Originally Posted by pyramider -I knew there was a real reason to despise VS.
As if you needed a reason?

Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers -Ugh. At least a giraffe, in whatever form, is better than that snot nosed creature that you were featuring!
Kendall4U sent me a nasty threatening PM concerning that other Avatar. So I changed it before she hurt me.
Yeah but this is a real reason ...
I knew there was a real reason to despise VS. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sign up for their mailing list and you will despise them even more.. All of these panties and bra sales lately...
Oh, oops. Not the VS you were referring to.
Yea I cant wait to put up my xmas tree and start shopping for everyone.
  • EZ.
  • 08-23-2014, 12:03 PM
Yea I cant wait to put up my xmas tree and start shopping for everyone.
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Your avatar features my Christmas presents. Can't imagine waiting nearly that long.
Sign up for their mailing list and you will despise them even more.. All of these panties and bra sales lately...
Oh, oops. Not the VS you were referring to. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie

The VS you initially referred is putty in my hands. Victoria's Secret is she enjoys good taint knowledge.
Your avatar features my Christmas presents. Can't imagine waiting nearly that long. Originally Posted by OldLRRP