LIBERAL NYTs REPORTER JAMES RISEN ON OBAMA............NOT GOOD !

New York Times reporter (and Pulitzer Prize winner) James Risen called the Obama administration “the greatest enemy of press freedom that we have encountered in at least a generation”

http://jonathanturley.org/2014/03/25...-a-generation/
Previously, the New York Times editors lambasted Obama for his attack on the free press. New York Times Executive Editor Jill Abramson has added her voice:
This is the most secretive White House that I have ever been involved in covering, and that includes — I spent 22 years of my career in Washington and covered presidents from President Reagan on up through now, and I was Washington bureau chief of the Times during George W. Bush’s first term.
I dealt directly with the Bush White House when they had concerns that stories we were about to run put the national security under threat. But, you know, they were not pursuing criminal leak investigations. The Obama administration has had seven criminal leak investigations. That is more than twice the number of any previous administration in our history. It’s on a scale never seen before. This is the most secretive White House that, at least as a journalist, I have ever dealt with.
Previously, the New York Times editors lambasted Obama for his attack on the free press. New York Times Executive Editor Jill Abramson has added her voice:
This is the most secretive White House that I have ever been involved in covering, and that includes — I spent 22 years of my career in Washington and covered presidents from President Reagan on up through now, and I was Washington bureau chief of the Times during George W. Bush’s first term.
I dealt directly with the Bush White House when they had concerns that stories we were about to run put the national security under threat. But, you know, they were not pursuing criminal leak investigations. The Obama administration has had seven criminal leak investigations. That is more than twice the number of any previous administration in our history. It’s on a scale never seen before. This is the most secretive White House that, at least as a journalist, I have ever dealt with.
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Ms. Abramson is out on her can for poorly explained reasons.
President Obama is not friendly to freedom.
Another brilliant headline from whir-LIE-turd. Maybe you could get a job working the headline desk for the NAtional Inquirer.

What grabs the eye?

NOT GOOD !

Interesting story. Pity you didn't link to the source, though.