When things just don't work out

I hate it when I can't sync up with my ATF, Symone Grace, and my alternate plan, LaLa (yet to meet) cancels. All others I've been curious about are not avail. All this with $$$$$ in my pocket I'll have to deposit tomorrow. I know some will say "There're a lot avail", but I'm talking about running down a prioritized, researched list. Maybe my bad day at the office is making feel blue.
Grab the cash. Roll it up. Grab some lube and stick your dick in the middle of the roll. Fuck the roll until orgasm. Deposit it in your bank tomorrow after it dries.

You'll still have the money and you'll feel better.
Too funny. Maybe.......not.
Grab the cash. Roll it up. Grab some lube and stick your dick in the middle of the roll. Fuck the roll until orgasm. Deposit it in your bank tomorrow after it dries. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Post of the Month Winner. Slam dunk.
Grab the cash. Roll it up. Grab some lube and stick your dick in the middle of the roll. Fuck the roll until orgasm. Deposit it in your bank tomorrow after it dries.

You'll still have the money and you'll feel better. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Watch out for paper cuts
Caution.

ATMs have been known to capture DNA samples.
Well honey, sometimes it pours.

Simon's advice is pretty sound (papercuts notwithstanding). You do not want to blow your hobby funds on someone that you haven't researched. Just drink a good scotch and call it a night.
  • HUMP!
  • 08-22-2014, 11:26 PM
You'll still have the money and you'll feel better. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
That's one way to blow your wad.