How Should Assup Celebrate His 20,000th Post?

Let's give Assup a round of applause! Refine your suggestions below.

Poll: How Should Assup Celebrate His 20,000th Post? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hanoi COG, you forgot to include the selection for you being a leading contender for the Dipshit of the Year award.

Not to worry, I am still committed to voting for you!

There's not even a close 2nd!
If he even notices it he should chop his balls off and start using the ladies' room.
I'm thinking auto-erotic asphyxiation and a very nice, long, leather belt.
Maybe I'll celebrate by doing something a precious few of you fuckers do ... I'll submit a review. You know? Of a WOMAN.

How did you celebrate your 20,000th poll Whiny? Can any of us even remember back that far?

I won't be leaving in a late model HUFF.

The forces of idiocy cannot be allowed to run roughshod over truth, justice and the Amerkin way. Some of us have to stand up to you idiots!

BTW -- Dipshit of the Year will be awarded pretty soon. Will you nominate yourself again Whiny?

LMAO!
How did you celebrate your 20,000th poll Whiny? Can any of us even remember back that far? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Perhaps Hanoi COG celebrated his 20,000 post by nominating himself to be a leading contender for the Dipshit of the Year award.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Go see a Proctoigist and get his eyes examined.
  • Seedy
  • 08-23-2014, 11:00 AM
Maybe I'll celebrate by doing something a precious few of you fuckers do ... I'll submit a review. You know? Of a TS WOMAN, WITH A 10 INCH DICK.

How did you celebrate your 20,000th poll Whiny? Can any of us even remember back that far?

I won't be leaving in a late model HUFF.

The forces of idiocy cannot be allowed to run roughshod over truth, justice and the Amerkin way. Some of us have to stand up to you idiots!

BTW -- Dipshit of the Year will be awarded pretty soon. Will you nominate yourself again Whiny?

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fixed, you left out a detail. LMFAO
I know AssupRidee likes to offer opinions, but let's take a real poll. I even included me. If your favorite is not on the list, vote other, and name your choice in thread. Have fun! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yep, I'm still voting for COG.
Let's give Assup a round of applause! Refine your suggestions below. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well, it won't be spent the way you celebrated your 20,000th post - jerking off to a picture of Ayn Rand.
I'm thinking auto-erotic asphyxiation and a very nice, long, leather belt. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is that what you think about? Explains a lot.

Please, go ahead and do it.
Well, it won't be spent the way you celebrated your 20,000th post - jerking off to a picture of Ayn Rand. Originally Posted by ExNYer

NyOBamar and Assy Fucke will 69 each other will this plays in the back ground...

I'm thinking auto-erotic asphyxiation and a very nice, long, leather belt. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If Assup and all liberals would do that per your suggestion for them, we could repair all the damage they created.
You tell em, Zyklon B-reath!

Of course, we could all just lick rat poison off your cat's ass!
You tell em, Zyklon B-reath!

Of course, we could all just lick rat poison off your cat's ass! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider