Will Peanut Butter Mask the Smell of Dick?

I just heard on a radio show that peanut butter will hide the smell of rancid penis.

Ladies (and perhaps some gents), is there merit to this claim?

What creative ways have you ladies and guys used to mask the stank if a shower is not available?
I keep hand sanitizer in the car. You'll get a little wowie-zowie sting at first, but it's done the job. The peanut butter is for the session itself.
grape, peach or strawberry jelly.....inquiring minds want to know
I keep hand sanitizer in the car. You'll get a little wowie-zowie sting at first, but it's done the job. The peanut butter is for the session itself. Originally Posted by PDid
Crunchy or creamy?
That would make an interesting bj lol..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G4mpizRiQ4
Does it work like milk taking away ass smell?
Nasty. With the abundance of water available in America there is NO EXCUSE not to wash one's ass.

Then you want some head? gtfoh
Just fucktards trying to avoid soap and a brillo pad.
Stop at Valero and wash your dick in the damned sink!
Just ... ugh.

I see no reason to investigate the validity of this premise. If you have to look for a "creative way to mask the stank," you can go your way creatively elsewhere. I always have a shower available at my lascivious lair, and if you don't, I won't be making an outcall to you.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness, and I want you to be praying "Oh, God!" during our session, especially if I'm on my knees. If I have to drag you into the shower for a "spirited" scrub prior, I will.

My motto: Soapy slick skin, rinse before you go in!
I prefer to use soap.
I see that the the Kids in the Hole have come to chime in!
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
He needs to wash his ass after getting his mangina licked.

Nasty. With the abundance of water available in America there is NO EXCUSE not to wash one's ass.

Then you want some head? gtfoh Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Hooktards just don't understand...

What is this abundance of water you speak of?

I can no longer run through the neighborhood's sprinkler systems to get my weekly shower.

Besides, dick cheese and peanut butter may go great together.