BROWN SHOWER?

ok so have a quick question. .. how often do you get asked to give or receive brown showers ?? I'm into fetish but this was a bit much for me .. ...this guy had me shit in his mouth and make him eat it all down to last drop .?...... at first I declined cuz I thought he was bullshitting but he wasn't bullshitting at all I just want to know your input on this and is it normal ?? cuz it felt wierd even though I wasn't receiving it?

is it normal ?? Originally Posted by Simply T
Define 'Normal'
Lol are there a lot of requests for this ?? That's what I meant?
Well, I've been asked before
and although I have and am up to date
on my hep a & b shots etc. I turned that
type of session down and will turn it down
again if asked.

Don't really know how often it's asked ????
Right got to stay up to date with all that thanks P
I refuse to do anything that can harm a client. ie cause him to have to make a ER visit and explain to MD and SO. SCAT is a very hard limit for me and I do and will always refuse to perform this and explain Why to anyone.
I understand almost every fetish but this
I don't even have issue with relatively clean ATM.
This is just too many risks for a provider, tho...
This shower was given not received my immunization are up to date I was wanting to know how common this is this was my 1 st one and I put it off a week
Brown or Golden showers are way off base for me, and quite frankly don't think I would see a lady that offered that service. To me that's beyond discusting, but to each his own.
  • CS25
  • 08-27-2014, 09:56 AM
Doesn't sound like it is a common request. +1 to Ms. Athena's comments and to Gladiator69's point about losing other's business if you participate. Eating excrement imo is extreme and though you are up to date on immunizations, healthy and not receiving, it is still a risky move in various ways to participate.
Brown showers are nasty and I can't imagine that it would be all that common. Now, golden showers, on the other hand, are a hell yes..
I'm a giver if requested (only).
@ Seeking ~P I get a few req's a year like 4 or 5 so not super common but not extraordinarily rare.
Urine is sterile.

Brown eating/showers is bizarre and wrong.
Nope...off limits... out of my playing field...
Now, golden showers, on the other hand, are a hell yes.. Originally Posted by Irish Cream
As mentioned before,
I will turn that type of session down