Specials

Why do providers offer a special and then they have no special. Sometimes, I see someone that I would like to be with but they are a little above what I want to donate. Then I see a special but there are no prices. The deal is, we aren't suppose to bargain so it isn't like we can call them and say, uh, we want a better deal.

Besides, who wants to call them to find out what the special is, just to find out it ain't a special or it is a special that doesn't apply. Once I saw a special for a bng but I wanted an hour so it was no special. Then when one wants a bng, the special is for two hours. If it is two hours, it ain't a special because most guys don't want two hours. It is almost like talking to a used car sales person. Just post the special.
Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Right with ya von
Forgive me being off topic but I love this GIF! Let's not forget the

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Or how about the "My hour is usually 310 but this weekend it's 300" special?
Or the "Ask about our 2-Girl Special - Buy 2, Get 'Em Both!!"
haha i do that. like 50bucks off.
my hourly is normally 250. and ill post a 200hr special. and ya know, ima do that right now lol.
and when i post a 2hour special, a few guys will do it. but it doesnt end up being super cheap i guess. ill do like 2hours for 400 or 350 sometimes. which i guess isnt a special since some people normally do 200hrs...
at the same time it is a special lol. its like comparing prices at different restaaraunts. a 5dollar burger isnt a special at burger king, cause its always about that price.. but it is at.. say olive garden. (and no im not trying to be all "im fine dining blah blah blah" lol. just saying.)
um so um.... see my showcase for specials. hahahahaha =)
ive offered specials for people with dogs twice.
once just for outcalls with people with dogs and one for someone to bring over their dog so my dog could have a friend lol. i know thats silly, but one person did bring their dog and it was fun. we hung out for an extra like two hours.
haha i do that. like 50bucks off.
my hourly is normally 250. and ill post a 200hr special. and ya know, ima do that right now lol.
and when i post a 2hour special, a few guys will do it. but it doesnt end up being super cheap i guess. ill do like 2hours for 400 or 350 sometimes. which i guess isnt a special since some people normally do 200hrs...
at the same time it is a special lol. its like comparing prices at different restaaraunts. a 5dollar burger isnt a special at burger king, cause its always about that price.. but it is at.. say olive garden. (and no im not trying to be all "im fine dining blah blah blah" lol. just saying.)
um so um.... see my showcase for specials. hahahahaha =) Originally Posted by SweetSarahTx
I wasn't going to go there. I made sure that I didn't compare a provider with a burger, Best Buy, fat food, or anything, and you had to go there, oh no.

One thing I know is the price has nothing to do with quality. I have seen some providers for $$$/hour and I have seen some for 20/session, and some of the 20 or 40/session were awesome. Then again, some of the $$$ or $$50/hour just wasn't that great. I think one has to do some research. A special isn't a special if no one wants to be with that provider. I went to Tijuaana, OMG. Women were hot, and there were no specials but the price was right, really right, awesomely right, couldn't turn it down it was so right. Wish I lived in San Diego, it was so right. Hot, hot, hot, for almost nothing, like 20. Damn, I wish I was back there.
Pretty soon they will be adding sales tax; JS......
Or the "Ask about our 2-Girl Special - Buy 2, Get 'Em Both!!" Originally Posted by PDid
i'm a big fan of the one for 200 two for 400 special not special.
I wasn't going to go there. I made sure that I didn't compare a provider with a burger, Best Buy, fat food, or anything, and you had to go there, oh no.

One thing I know is the price has nothing to do with quality. I have seen some providers for $$$/hour and I have seen some for 20/session, and some of the 20 or 40/session were awesome. Then again, some of the $$$ or $$50/hour just wasn't that great. I think one has to do some research. A special isn't a special if no one wants to be with that provider. I went to Tijuaana, OMG. Women were hot, and there were no specials but the price was right, really right, awesomely right, couldn't turn it down it was so right. Wish I lived in San Diego, it was so right. Hot, hot, hot, for almost nothing, like 20. Damn, I wish I was back there. Originally Posted by oneman

i hear u and i definately didnt mean it in a degrading way. just a comparison. i like BK lol... more than olive garden. just different business different prices. and it is still techincally a special is all i meant.
and thatd be awesome. i saw this girl in california when i was browsing for fun who did hours for 90bucks and she looks like a model. with good reviews.
CAN YOU SING?

Maybe, our next SOCIAL should be held at a KARAOKE BAR?

Your music loving slave,

Guinevere
I'd be at that social just to see and listen to Ms Slave Guinevere sing....

An appreciative fan ...
  • Mokoa
  • 08-26-2014, 11:59 PM
Pretty soon they will be adding sales tax; JS...... Originally Posted by hittinit
The business will need to be legal first.