Cowboy Stadium no Budlight?? Is this for real?

Okay so I was told that the new Cowboys Stadium dose not sell Budlight is this true? That supposley Miller Lite put all the money into the stadium that they want only their beer sold. Come someone tell me if this is true? I am only a budlight girl so Jerry Jones lost my money. lol
I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me.. to your point about Bud Light, though.. I've been underwhelmed the last couple of times I had it, and it's been years since I had a Miller.. maybe Jones is on to something?
Is true
Yup, been the deal for a while. I thought you had been to a Cowboys game before now.
I've been but never noticed. I dont drink that hog piss!
Is true Originally Posted by 214_TX
Well crap that sucks. Tail gate it is.
Slip Jerry 5 Mil ( in small bills ) and he will reconsider with only one station not in your section until another enticement is received. For additional information consult the Arkansas guidelines to succeed in business.
  • EZ.
  • 08-26-2014, 09:37 PM
Okay so I was told that the new Cowboys Stadium dose not sell Budlight is this true? That supposley Miller Lite put all the money into the stadium that they want only their beer sold. Come someone tell me if this is true? I am only a budlight girl so Jerry Jones lost my money. lol
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Girl if you are going on 9/28 "when the Saints come rolling in", you're going to need some Patron. Saints fans love the Cowboys ...that's our bitch.
Who Dat?
If Eggnog Inc. paid Jerry enough money to only serve warm, spoiled, outdated eggnog to drink, Jerry would do it.
I've been but never noticed. I dont drink that hog piss! Originally Posted by MrMonger

"there's a tear, in my beer....."

Attachment 343683
Well crap that sucks. Tail gate it is. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Ma'am I can meet you on that tail gate with a 24 pack of bud light....
Rangers ballpark doesn't sell Miller, well it does in the bar in left field, but not in the seating areas....
Sorry to be a beer snob, but both Bud Light, Miller Light and Coors Light have something in common with making love in a canoe.

They're all fucking close to water....
Sorry to be a beer snob, but both Bud Light, Miller Light and Coors Light have something in common with making love in a canoe.

They're all fucking close to water.... Originally Posted by RX792P
Nope you are wrong sir that is Natural Light. Man you go to Cedar Creek lakes Walmart and its the only beer they sell. lol
I think all light beer is gross. Also way too much carbonation. Give me a nice full flavored import or craft beer.