Abuse of Power

Please watch and share: (by the way, I hope a new law is passed)

http://news.yahoo.com/now-i-get-it--...100839168.html

Why cannot politicians be good and honest?
Attached Images File Type: jpg _MG_1721_ ok_resize.jpg (178.5 KB, 24 views)
You know Deb, I would like to give you a tutorial in real politics because I'm starting to think that you a couple short of a six pack.

Rick Perry, whether you like him or not, is the Governor of Texas. That means he can veto any bill he wants for any reason. That power is given to him by the Texas Constitution.

Rosemary Lehmberg is the District Attorney of Travis County. Besides being district attorney she also heads a task force. She was arrested, charged, and found guilty of driving while intoxicated. She was combative and threatening during her arrest. Evidence presented at her trail, where she was found guilty, demonstrated that she had a serious long term problem with alcohol. More than one person wanted her to resign from her position. Governor Perry informed her that he had lost confidence in her ability to perform her job as the head of an ethics committee for the state and asked for her resignation. She refused and Perry said that he would veto the funding for her office as long as she was there. That is the law and Perry was within his right. As they say, you can indict a ham sandwich given the right jury. Austin (Travis County) is the center of liberalism in Texas. The grand jury (which was sealed) found that they didn't like Perry or what he did so he was indicted. This same thing was done against Tom Delay. His conviction was overturned. This was also done to the Governor of Wisconsin. Charges dismissed. The Governor of New Jersey. Charges dismissed. This is a new tactic for the democratic party. This is one reason why George Soros (who claimed he owned the democratic party in 2004) ran a campaign to elect state attorney's generals. This is the face of tactics of the democratic party. Thug politics. Reminds me of 1930s Germany.