Stripper slide!! The next best thing??

Stripper slide??

Do u provide it?

Do you like it?

Your thoughts on it.
It's risky because it's too close to bareback sexing.

There are plenty a hobbyist or provider who are not intentionally going into a session wanting to BBFS. SS brings you very close. Amongst the several consenting adults intent on protected sexy, there are many to whom which, depending on the circumstances, uncontrollably follow through regrettably into BBFS once bare contact is made.
Why is it risky??

A provider would do a bbbj on me and I would so daty on her. But if she just rub her stuff on me it becomes risky?

Bullshit!
Why is it risky??

A provider would do a bbbj on me and I would so daty on her. But if she just rub her stuff on me it becomes risky?

Bullshit! Originally Posted by Raw dog
IMHO, a BBBJ, DATY, and a SS are all semi risky business. Bodily fluids in general are what's risky. Hell, DFK even has risks...

I'm also sure that CIM has more risks, and there are probably a few out there who just might pop with a simple SS... more body fluids...
IMHO, a BBBJ, DATY, and a SS are all semi risky business. Bodily fluids in general are what's risky. Hell, DFK even has risks...

I'm also sure that CIM has more risks, and there are probably a few out there who just might pop with a simple SS... more body fluids... Originally Posted by Permission Granted
So would you do it??
it's risky b/c it's strongly close to something that two people are safeguarding against.

It's like me saying "bringing a headphone set to my college class is too risky"

it's a risk against me trying not to tune out the professor.
it's risky b/c it's strongly close to something that two people are safeguarding against.

It's like me saying "bringing a headphone set to my college class is too risky"

it's a risk against me trying not to tune out the professor. Originally Posted by wreckshop
Lol I got you.
I prefer other forms of Frottage. With a lovely and willing woman, the possibilities are endless
I love it and most of time this 1 girl I see will always slide it in,

enjoy it
love it
live it
do it
The providers I know wouldn't want my wind ding fluid near her whoo hoo, and I don't want their whoo hoo fluid near my wind ding. So, stripper slide, no thanks.

Sorry for the medical jargon folks.
The providers I know wouldn't want my wind ding fluid near her whoo hoo, and I don't want their whoo hoo fluid near my wind ding. So, stripper slide, no thanks.

Sorry for the medical jargon folks. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Are you skanky?
Even with the intent not to do BBFS, the stripper slide can easily lead to unintentional BBFS. I've been there and once you are in, there is no going back. When it happened with me I asked her if she wanted me to pull out, and she said no-- keep going.
Are you skanky? Originally Posted by amishgangster
Nope. I just play safe.