Best drop material/construction for lube party?

I want to empty a few bottles of lube into the center of some sort of drop sheet with padding and then join the lady in the middle for some slippery fun. Has anyone done this, and if so, (how) did you manage to avoid ruining carpet/flooring?
cut trash bags open and tape them down, then use a oil for some slippery fun~~
never done it...but sounds yummy fun!!!

maybe try the nuru sheets
  • DinDC
  • 09-04-2014, 06:45 PM
My ATF and I use textured painter's drop cloths. We get them at Builder's Square, can't remember the brand name. They run about $6 each. They are 2 mils thick (any thinner and the plastic will stick to lubed skin and you will end up pulling up the drop cloth when you move around). And as I mentioned, they have a little texture so they aren't slick as ice when covered with lube (believe me - you want that when you try to stand up or even kneel).

Taping a bunch of trash bags together seems like it would introduce a lot more chance of leakage through the tape seams than a contiguous drop cloth would, IMHO...

Enjoy!!!
never done it...but sounds yummy fun!!!

maybe try the nuru sheets Originally Posted by DallasRain
Never heard of nuru sheets before. Even have them on Amazon. Good call.

Almost makes me wish for the fucked up hotel mattresses with a depression in the middle.
you could always get a big square blow-up pool ....
http://www.lowes.com/pd_16924-18632-...7C1&facetInfo=

Bring a big trash bag to put it in after.
This stuff is thick, slick and fun!
I had a king size water bed drained the mattress removed it from the frame . Then i removed the pedestals that raise it up off the floor . Then set what are basicly 2x10,s on the floor .Reinserted the saftey liner in the center of the 2x10,s tape with duck tape to keep up and you can even freakin mud wressle if want to in it !!
Painter's drop sheets with an inflatable mattress on top, or perhaps an inexpensive inflatable pool cushion.
I agree with N&B. Either Lows or Home Depot have large, clear, plastic drop sheets that are waterproof and will be nice and slippery.
I have done this before and it's a blast. Just make sure you tape the edges of the drop cloth up so the oil won't escape.
you could always get a big square blow-up pool .... Originally Posted by DallasRain

Dallas you took the words out of my mouth! I have done WAM sessions for those that do not know WAM is Wet and Messy! Anyways if lube or baby oil a pool is optimal and keeps the mess in. I would also suggest a hotel with outside doors as I do not think a Hilton etc... Would not notice the pool leaving the hotel. Lol. For other WAM sessions such as pudding, pies, cakes etc. usually visqueen works well and placed all over the room to protect the carpets and such. Hope you have fun in your adventure! Thank you Dallas!
  • Blaze
  • 09-06-2014, 03:54 PM
I would get a cheap dbl sized blow up pool float, then either go to the dollar store or maybe wal-mart for a cheap plastic drop sheet in the paint isle. Dollar store has them for a dollar and I'm sure especially this time of year, wally world is clearing out the pool floats. Super cheap fun on a budget!
I have a Liberator messy play mat. I use it for Nuru, etc.

Once upon a time, a long time ago, a friend who used to use a small pool so that the goop didn't leak on the floor. The Liberator mat, well I just put that on the floor. Sometimes, you can find it on sale.

http://www.liberator.com/black-label-escape-wet.html

The price has really gone up since I bought mine a few years back. Wow.
  • RoxyG
  • 09-06-2014, 05:31 PM
You can get big blow up pools right now for super cheap since summer is ending. We use them for pudding wrestling and can easily for 4 ladies in one with plenty of room to play