GOODBYE TO ALL

WELL THIS SUMMER THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF RUMORS AND SHIT STARTED BUT THE TIME HAS COME AND IM ANNOUNCING IT MYSELF......

I AM RETIRING AND MOVING ON...

I JUST WANT TO SAY THE LAST 3YEARS HAS BEEN GREAT BUT ITS TIME FOR ME TO CONTINUE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MY LIFE...

I WILL KEEP MY EMAIL OPEN AND I WILL STILL GIVE REFERENCES TO ANY PROVIDERS... ASHLEYMARIE2355@YAHOO.COM

I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK....

LOVE ALWAYS
SIN CITIES SWEETHEART
Best of luck to you!
Wish you the best and thank you for still being open to provide references. I am not sure if we ever communicated as I dont think so, but just to know that you are still willing to helps us ladies out who may need your input. I really thank you!

Thank you both Lovely Ladies.... safety is #1 so ill continue to help with references ....
Theres too much crazy stuff going on..especially in Sin City so please be safe
Good luck to you and your future endeavors!
  • quzi
  • 09-08-2014, 10:19 PM
Take care of yourself Ashley Marie! Hope everything works out for you.
All the best sweetheart..... your a great lady.... a total pleasure.
Good luck in the next chapter of your life...I should have called you and set something up...My Bad!
You were among the best! You will be missed. Best of luck to you in whatever you do.
You will always be the one I compare all others too. You are the best. I wish you the best of luck and a happy life.
Thank you all for the kind words.... I will miss YOU ALL...
damn! vegas wont be the same! good luck to you, you'll be missed!
Ashley it was a pleasure to meet you and spend some time with you...Vegas trips will not be the same...good luck in the future...You will be missed...
Good luck. May you find joy, happiness and prosperity.