New Video of Ray Rice Punch.....Ravens Release Him

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/08/us/ray-rice-new-video/

Wow. He knocked the living shit out of Her. If this isn't felony assault, what is?

You wonder why the NFL did not have access to this video when the Commisioner issued his now famous two game suspension?

So now The Ravens just flat out release him, making him unemployed and probably unhireable.

His wife, then his fiancé when the assault took place, is standing by him. I hope she has a lot of cash saved up, because who would hire this thug now, for any job?
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Wonder why it took the video so long to surface?
  • Old-T
  • 09-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Sadly, some team likely WILL hire him. And if he performs well that team's fans will applaud him.

Barry Bonds was blindly adored in SF.
His ass is gone. The NFL will not allow him back after that, if they do, the sponsor money train will dry up faster then Lake Travis in a drought. Also, anybody else who has something like this in play, kiss your ass goodbye too.
  • Old-T
  • 09-08-2014, 03:13 PM
Griffin, you have more faith than I do in football fans. I know too many who don't know who actually plays for their team other than the stars, don't have a clue what the guy looks like under the helmet, and truly don't care about the length of their rap sheet. If they can run a 4.5 and rip the head off the opposing ball carrier they will canonize them.

I hope you are right.
Great political thread. I guess it's just a matter of time before one of you jagoffz say it's Obama's fault!

LMAO!
Didn't the silly twit marry him later?
we have the same problem up here, both living in Norman

http://newsok.com/ou-football-joe-mi...rticle/5338684

http://www.news9.com/story/26422213/...ooners-in-2015

Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Keep trying to repeat to yourself that these thugs are coming to OKLAHOMEBOY for an"education."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

They'll all be parking cars at the world's biggest truckstop soon enough.

Right, GOOOOOOBER?
All I can say is Wow. I can't believe that girl married him after that. Seriously, he knocked the hell out of her. I was kind of surprised there wasn't some serious damage. I'd be surprised if he's ever allowed in the NFL again.
The NFL only indefinitely suspended him, and only after the video came to light. He still has a path to re-instatement. Wifey stands by him because she doesn't want to lose her community property share of his checks, even though she threw the first punch. Where do you think his agent stands? Sadly, this behavior is too pervasive in professional sports and the leagues don't have the ethics to ban such players and coaches. It's not even winning that matters. It's money. As long as fans support these criminals no meaningful change will happen other than the unlucky few suspensions to those caught on publicized video. The Ravens and NFL were supportive until the video and bad PR wave hit them. Don't buy tickets. Don't watch their games. Ostracize this community of thug-ocracy till colleges and pros clean up their business.
I can't believe that girl married him after that.

I was kind of surprised there wasn't some serious damage. Originally Posted by jj2301
There was. She married him.
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2014, 06:40 PM
The players wives and girlfriends will now have more power over the players than the coaches!
The players wives and girlfriends will now have more power over the players than the coaches! Originally Posted by WTF
Yep. All a disgruntled girlfriend or wife has to do is say, "he hit me", and the player will be guilty until he can prove himself innocent.

It is sort of like a "sword of Damocles" hanging over the head of every player.
You boys is seriously fucked up. Are y'all defending Ray Rice?

Really?

How many of you nimrods have ever struck a woman?

I haven't.