Vegas! Vegas! Vegas!

Hello Vegas,
I'm Not Really a "Newbie" to Boards, However Back In Seattle This Board Isn't Really Known, I've Had an Account On Here For a While But Only Posted In Seattle a Couple Of Times and It Just Isn't Known So My Account Actually Was Deactivated for A Long Time.

Anyways Now I Am In an Area Where This Is More Known and Commonly Used So I thought I Would Reintroduce Myself And Say Hello To All Who Are In Vegas.

I Haven't Been Back Here In About 3-4 Years and I Must Say This City Has Changed Tremendously. I Still Enjoy It But Just trying to Get My Feet Re-Wet and Know My Surroundings Again.
They Have Built This City Up A lot More Too, Almost thought I Was Lost a Few Times But Never Was, Just New Stuff Around.

Anyways, I Would Love to Get To Know You All And Enjoy This City and For You To Enjoy It With Me As Well.
I Kind of Feel New Again So If You Guys AND Gals Have Any Valid Important Tips For a Lady "Me" I Would Love and Appreciate It All As Well, But Also Again Just Re-Introducing myself and Letting Everyone Know The Infamous Ms.Fancy Has Come To Take Over and Conquer It All *hehehe*
Check Me Out, Even The Ladies, Say Hi To A Broad, I'm No Hater I Luv All Of Us Out Here and Probably One Of The Realist You'll Meet. Great Reputation Everywhere Else and Adored among Many..
So Hello VEGAS and Glad To Be Back...
--Ms.Fancy aka Fancy Pants

Have A Wonderful, Blessed and Safe Adventure In This Town Full Of Sin!
Welcome to the Jungle!
Heading your way in early November
Hey boo! Glad you are settling in well & I hope Vegas boys are treating you amazzing! I am headed your way tomorrow! We must get together while I'm in town! Seattle definitely misses The Real Miss Fancy! Ttyl twin!
I'm glad you are enjoying Vegas! I will be back tonight boo lets go out �� I'm gonna text u later im driving!
Xoxo