Panty Fetish

Hello everyone... Just wanted to know if their are any ladies out there who know how to cater to a Panty Fetish.

I see alot of information concerning foot fetish, but I can't be the only one who has a thing for panties. I'm sure not alot of guys wont admit out-loud to such as thing panty sniffing and panty jobs, but I know I'm not alone on this. Any thoughts???
I have a friend that likes to pick up panties off the floor and sniff them when the lady isn't looking . Is that a fetish?
I wouldn't consider that a fetish; picking up random panties isn't my thing... I don't get excited over just any girls panties. She needs to be at least a 9 and up. Same things goes for DATY.
Quote by Digger75:

She needs to be at least a 9 and up.
Or did you mean....
ROFL HAHAHAHAH
I only care for panties while the girl is wearing them, I sure as hell aint smellin' no womans stanky ass stank on used patties

what if she does not wipe her butt good enough or worse that 'butt butter' that forms during the summer months..dont see the allure..

but to the rest of yall do go for it, to each is own
I'm wearing pink cotton panties w/ white lace & pink ribbon trim right now under a micro-mini denim skirt. *rowr*
I only care for panties while the girl is wearing them, I sure as hell aint smellin' no womans stanky ass stank on used patties

what if she does not wipe her butt good enough or worse that 'butt butter' that forms during the summer months..dont see the allure..

but to the rest of yall do go for it, to each is own Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
LMFAOOOO!!!
Gotta luv it! And, I don't care for the whole scat thing neither fresh (if there is such a thing) or on panties. Nope, just that sweet smell of a beautiful girl (ages 19 +) pussy.
A 9 on a scale of 1-10 in reference to aesthetic appeal!
You would probably get more straight forward answers if you post this in another realm.