Kerrville MMMF fun

Trying to plan some MMF or MMMF fun in Kerrville for tomorrow night. Any hobbyists in the area interested in joining? PM me!
Hi!

This is bonn11. I'm interested in the MFM activity depending on the donation.

I have experience at DP and gangbangs.

What provider(s) do you have in mind.

If interested in me I will provide my phone number so we can chat if you would like to do so.

Please respond soon.

Thanks, bonn11
Yee-hah! Sounds like the best time that little burg has seen since the Mayor's wife took on the Elks Club back in '63!
PM sent.
The step up in LE in that area, via the newscast this week or last(sorry all the news blurs together), makes this small community look like a bad place to get the wiggles out.....

Something about LE working with the hotels to identify hoogars, johns, and people that generally don't belong. Because it's along the main freeways they have experienced an influx of providers and people that enjoy substances......

Be careful with that.
Thanks for the updated information.

Now knowing this; I'm out.
people that enjoy substances......

Be careful with that. Originally Posted by DDMcGee
The town has been the terminal for illegal everything coming from South of the border for decades! One of the highest per capita population of LE in Texas!
Yee-hah! Sounds like the best time that little burg has seen since the Mayor's wife took on the Elks Club back in '63! Originally Posted by PDid
I was there in the summer of 63 but was a Lion.....dam...