Where would this go?

I don't have LR privlidges yet and it's not really a review so how about here? Things like this pop up from time to time and I just wanted to share my afternoon.

I saw an old friend on Backpage... By old friend I mean a girl whom was introduced to me about 3 years ago through a mutual friend with the description of: "You like cute skinny girls right... meet my friend." We never really got around to dating or hooking up because she got back with an ex and I found someone more age approperate. So here is this ad with her and her biological sister who was not quite legal back when I met her... yeah. I took a look at my old *social networking page* and sure enough she was still on it there with pictures of her sister.

I tried to schedule with her yesterday ad really kinda hoped that she would remember me, freak out, and I would have a great story. She was booked though so we scheduled for this afternoon. After the nomal 2 call system I'm at her place and she opens the door... A bit (read really really) surprised that it was a guy she went on a few dates with a few years ago. We set there talking and catching up but when it came down to business... Well I'm seeing her little sister in a few days when she gets back from out of town. She was willing and even got undressed but there are just a few lines that I wont cross and aparently this was one of them.

So the moral of the story ladies and gentlemen is:

Always be nice to people that you know, because they may one day offer to sleep with you for money.
-or-
After all this time I still have morals or ethics somewhere in my body.
Well I guess the world needs nice guys like you, but if she is undressed in front of me, I am nailing it right then and there. LOL
Well I guess the world needs nice guys like you, but if she is undressed in front of me, I am nailing it right then and there. LOL Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
+infinity
Question...did you still pay?
Why did you make an appointment just not to cross that line?????
Where is the link to the BP ad?
Do she and her sis do doubles?
No link because this wasn't a threAD or a review but if you go there and put in sisters it isn't that dam hard. She's the skinny white one. And yes she will do doubles with her little sister. Disturbing and intreguing at the same time.
Do she and her sis do doubles? Originally Posted by boardman
My friend, you know how to ask the right questions.

@Brian - I assume the link below is the sister's you are talking about?

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...Ad?oid=7176143
Yes and those pictures are absolutly attrocious. They make amy look fat and trust me. She's like 4ft 10 and maybe 90lbs at the most. My 9 year old son is almost bigger than her. I'm thinking they need the services of a photographer friend of mine. But then I get all the origonal proofs. :P
Brian - did you pay?
I believe the term is for "time and companionship only." So yes... But it's no less then what I spend on a normal night out. And this way when she pulls in new friends into the group she's forming I get first crack. It's all relivent business ya know.