Praise for older beautiul women

We have several beautiful women in our flock..some them are older....please give them the respect they deserve ...lets keep statements..."like rode hard and put away wet".. to yourself. Read their showcase...don't expect a 23 year old when she is fifty.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Photos lie....and hide things..like wrinkles....getting old is not a sin. Please be kind.
  • savak
  • 10-03-2014, 08:09 AM
yes just a friendly reminder
Raggedy old whore or a well aged courtesan she is what she is, your asking people to lie about their personal opinion. If the truth hurts that's her problem not a hobbiests problem, so please don't try to turn her problem into our problem.
We have several beautiful women in our flock..some them are older....please give them the respect they deserve ...lets keep statements..."like rode hard and put away wet".. to yourself. Read their showcase...don't expect a 23 year old when she is fifty.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Photos lie....and hide things..like wrinkles....getting old is not a sin. Please be kind. Originally Posted by pickupkid
One doesn't need to give them any respect. I used to have an older provider meet me in Odessa, Texas from Austin, and she is hot. Her body is tight, and she is beautiful. What respect is there to give her when she is pure awesome in all ways.

I love young, cute, little tittie women but young is just a way to describe someone in good shape. I don't have the time or the ability to rate every woman and explain what I mean. To me, if they are like the provider in Austin, they are young and hot.

Give them respect, don't need to give anything. That sounds kind of needy and no one wants to be given anything, just sounds repulsive or like charity.
Back in the ole ASPD days my 2nd Provider was an older lady....now her face was a lil worn but her body..... her body was hot.....very HOT!!! She could out shine some 20 & 30 year old providers. Her service also was outstanding...... there was no need to be nice Body-9.5, face 5.0, service 9.5. Even though she has retired I still haven't forgotten her.
I'm more interested in how in touch with her inner slut the girl is than her age.

The best I've had have been over 30, but I still love having the young ones rubbing their youth all over my body. It all depends on what Dick is in the mood for ;-)) Hell, man - if they aren't lying about their age or putting up 20 year old pictures, its up to you to do your research. If you don't like 'em over 25, or if you don't like 'em under 50, no problem. If they are honest, don't flame them for being them.

Take Dallas Rain, for example. She's in her 50's and is still a red-hot lady who looks great and kicks ass (I hear) in bed. And we've got some properly-aged ladies here that will knock your socks off! Have you ever seen a review on 44 year old Slave that wasn't a OMG?????

Of course, I'm older than dirt, and all of them are young enough to be my daughter - or grand-daughter! FWIW, some 70 year old pussy can feel as good as some 20 year old pussy - just depends on the woman.
I approve.