iPad iOS 8 and Cloud

i was typing on my iPad with the new iOS 8 and I noticed that it was making suggestions on the bar that appears above the keyboard. I noticed that I could type the the first three letters of a provider I have seen several times and it listed her full name. I also noticed that I could type "EC" and it would suggest ECCIE.

Here is my question - the iPad is my personal property but I do use it in work related application and I use it for ALL kinds of things. However, I try to keep these aspects of my life separate. I don't want the hobby mixing in with work or other aspects of my life. How can I solve this? Should I delete my Cloud account? I don't really use it -that I know of. Is there any way to temporarily disconnect the iPad from Cloud, so that this stops?

Thanks,
Charlie
Just an update - I went into "Settings" and clicked on keyboard and then turned off "predictive" and that took care of the suggestions that would appear above the keyboard.

However, I turned off the WiFi - i.e. Remove access to Cloud - and with predictive on - suggestions ( e.g. Names of providers, etc" will appear above the keyboard.

Anyone know how to stop the iPad from saving this info?

Thanks,
Charlie
Use a third party keyboard like swype or swiftkey, turn it on for hobby stuff and switch to a different keyboard for non hobby stuff. The databases for predictive text are unique to each keyboard type. Switching is easy now in ios8 just hold the world icon at the bottom left and select another keyboard.
They have these things on Apple's website called Apple Support Communities...you post a question there and all sorts of experts answer it for you...use it...instead of posting on a SHMB...