Do you like to be watched while doing the deed?

So, recently I had a session at an agency, what started as a joke turned out to be a reality, while in session, a couple of the other agency girls came into the room to watch the action. They did not participate, all they did was sit down and watch. I can say it was a exciting for me to be in that position to the point that I positioned myself and my parter to give them a better angle to watch.

The girl I was with commented afterwards she felt ackward being watched, I on the other hand felt comfortable and enjoyed the audience.

What about you have you done it?, would you do it? How do you thinjk you would feel? Perform? The questions are the ladies and the gents.

I must add that I do not believe I would have enjoyed it if the watchers had been male (maybe she would had enjoyed it if that had been the case)
I've got an outstanding (in more ways than one) offer from my L1 ATF that she would like to "watch" next time I have a hottie lined up. Sounds hot to me, T1, so I think I'm going to take her up on the offer!
Yes and everyone involved had a very good time. One time the "watcher" and I had a show after the show, that was hot.
The first agency I went to I had a double. Within a few minutes there were three girls lined up at the foot of the bed wide-eyed watching the show.

I could go either way with the being watched bit. I thought it was a funny and interesting experience. The other ladies really looked like little kids starin' and slack-jawed catchin flies.

Wrote a review when I went in last July but never posted it. Probably still have it saved somewhere.
Haven't done it before but would be perfectly okay with girls watching.
I am perfectly comfortable if the person I am doing it with watches.
Being watched can be fun, but it's a totally different dynamic than a normal encounter. Generally, I'd rather avoid the distraction, but it can be a nice diversion from time to time.
I like being watched... I guess that comes from the dates to the swingers clubs!
Michelle do you have a preference if the watchers are male or female?
I have been lucky in this aspect that I have been the training target at some of the Massage placed I have been. One girl watches how it is done so she can learn what to do and then she gets to practice that is nice.
I mostly want to know which agency this took place at! I LOVE being watched!
I mostly want to know which agency this took place at! I LOVE being watched! Originally Posted by durrjames80
Read the review under "Agency Reviews"
I have been watched by a doubles partner. I refuse to having a guy watch me.
I used to swing with wife #2. At first, I was not comfortable with the idea of another man watching me have sex. Now, I like it when anyone watches me. I still prefer a woman watch than a man. I had one guy high five me, while I was pounding his wife from behind.
I've got to get new glasses. When I first saw this thread, I mistook the second "E" in deed for the letter "A."