ECCIE Bully ALERT!! from a member who goes by - pxmcc

LADIES beware of this number 713-9*7-75** & name pxmcc. Idk who this guys is but he been texting me for 2 days back and forth. I told him I only work until 8pm and not to text my phone while I'm off. And he goes on this tirade of how I'm nuts and weird because I asked him to stop texting me. Hell he is still texting me and has been off and on for the last 2hrs (Now its 12:30am). I haven't seen him and I suggest u dont. either. He seems crazed about this whole eccie thing. Kinda stalker-ish. Its real scary for me cause I just started. I warned him I would make a alert on him and he still texting. Talking about he would make a post about me being one of the strangest providers hes met. Why am I strange cause I dont want to be harassed or eccie bullied? No provider should have to deal with this. Mods please talk to mr pxmcc. Cause hes making my work day more difficult. These guys think they have power and sometimes take things to far. Not cool.

It is not permitted to post a member's full number or other contact info. We take personal privacy of our members very seriously and this is considered a breach.

I have masked a portion of the number, in the future please do the same.

-Spice
  • pxmcc
  • 10-22-2014, 12:09 AM
nina rose is nuttier than a fruitcake! i asked her if she was available. she said did i post. i said i dunno thats why i asked. she said did i post? i said i dunno, where should i look? she said DID I POSTED? I said i have no idea. i only saw your welcome thread. Do you post in Provider Ads? She said DID I POSTED? Im like Wtf is ur problem? She's a little off. i suppose i should go write that review about how off she is. one reviewer described her as "like nephew;" "a dead fish;" "unable to make eye contact;" "laughed inappropriately;" "spaced out like she's high all the time." i would say he was being generous though. full review to follow. lol.
oh just saw she posted my real number. are you kidding me? mods?

Pxmcc,

Be careful not to reveal premium content to non premium subscribers. I've added private tags to the only portion I could locate which was in violation.

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

-Spice
Holy Poop, take that number down ASAP!
  • pxmcc
  • 10-22-2014, 12:24 AM
Holy Poop, take that number down ASAP! Originally Posted by Benjamin1855
ya no shit dude! mods i'm sorry if ms. rose deemed anything i said to be harassing or bothersome. it took place exactly as i stated. happy to produce the text transcript. having said that, it is my understanding that outing a member is a grevious offense of the highest magnitude. ms. rose posting my actual telephone number is beyond the pale. i would respectfully ask at this time that she be banned from eccie. anonymity is paramount to all members enjoyment of the site, and maliciously outing a member for a perceived slight is conduct that cannot and should not be tolerated. therefore, i believe at this time that the interests of justice would be served by a ban of ms rose. sincerely, pxmcc.
  • Trey
  • 10-22-2014, 12:50 AM
nina rose is nuttier than a fruitcake! i asked her if she was available. she said did i post. i said i dunno thats why i asked. she said did i post? i said i dunno, where should i look? she said DID I POSTED? I said i have no idea. i only saw your welcome thread. Do you post in Provider Ads? She said DID I POSTED? Im like Wtf is ur problem? She's a little off. i suppose i should go write that review about how off she is. one reviewer described her as "like my autistic nephew;" "a dead fish;" "unable to make eye contact;" "laughed inappropriately;" "spaced out like she's high all the time." i would say he was being generous though. full review to follow. lol.
oh just saw she posted my real number. are you kidding me? mods? Originally Posted by pxmcc
You know you shouldn't list shit from reviews my man?
Who is this young lady? way to start your rodeo This is what Wreakshop is referring to??? sounds similar

• pxmcc
  • 10-22-2014, 12:56 AM
You know you shouldn't list shit from reviews my man? Originally Posted by Trey
sorry i did not know that. my bad.what if its relevant though? this person is not playing with a full deck. thats my point.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-22-2014, 01:09 AM
Who is this young lady? way to start your rodeo This is what Wreakshop is referring to??? sounds similar

Originally Posted by mzluvly
honestly mz. luvly this is one of the most bizarre episodes i've experienced in the hobby. and i've had some pretty bizarre episodes! lol.
No matter how, now reveybody knows your number. I think it's a violation to post pxmcc's number.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-22-2014, 01:53 AM
if i was a mod, i would want to see the text transcript to determine how "egregious" the "offensive" conduct was. therefore, to this end, you have before you the actual text transcript verbatim:

11:32 px: "r u working now?"
11:36 nr: "*******************"
11:37 px: "i dont know thats why i asked."
11:39 nr: "*******************"
11:40 px: "ok sorry. where do u post exactly?"
11:41 nr:"*******************"
11:41 px:"where do i look though? i only saw ur welcome thread."
11:42 px:"provider ads?"
11:42 nr:"*******************"
11:42 px:"jesus i just asked a question!"
11:44 px:"i stuck up for u after u got ripped in a review! i was the only one!"
11:45 px:"ur review was called' Nina the Dead Rose.' and you want to blacklist me for asking when ur available? seriously?"
11:45 px:"u got some nerve!"
11:47 nr:"*******************"
11:47 px:"ur a nut job, a frickin loony tunes. if u do that im gonna review ur weird side. ur one of the strangest providers ive met."
12:04 px: "talk to eva b4 u do that."

End of transcript.

It is expressly forbidden to post the contents of private communications between members. You can paraphrase but that's about it. I have removed her portion. You are, as always, allowed to reveal your OWN private info which is why it remains.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Thank you for your cooperation,
SpiceItUp
Meh, I'm still going to see her when I get a chance. I'll just make sure to do it in between the times she's providing. Simple enough.

• pxmcc
  • 10-22-2014, 02:03 AM
Meh, I'm still going to see her when I get a chance. I'll just make sure to do it in between the times she's providing. Simple enough.

Originally Posted by CasanovaJJ
  • pxmcc
  • 10-22-2014, 03:21 AM
LADIES beware of this number 713-9*7-75** & name pxmcc. ya he's a charmer. make sure u dont fall in love. lol. kidding.
Idk who this guys is one of ur biggest fans. lol. we've done like 8 sessions, give or take. are you sentient? but he been texting me for 2 days back and forth.false. previous text 10/14: "u got a good review on eccie sweety. congrats!"

I told him I only work until 8pm and not to text my phone while I'm off. i knew she works days. but hey it was worth a shot!And he goes on this tirade of how I'm nuts and weird because I asked him to stop texting me.no see transcript below for why i think ur nuts. Hell he is still texting me and has been off and on for the last 2hrs (Now its 12:30am).yes. telling her to delete my number so she doesnt get banned. some ppl dont know good advice when it bangs em over the face. I haven't seen him 8 sessions, give or take. someone needs to take their smart pills. lol. early onset alzheimer's? maybe. would explain a lot.and I suggest u dont.well im booked through saturday. my regulars cant get enough. but im available on sunday. lol. He seems crazed about this whole eccie thingyes the conversation below clearly indicates a crazed maniac. lol.. Kinda stalker-ish. yes boy those texts below clearly fit the stalker profile. obviously!Its real scary for me cause I just started. well u just started, but ur eccie career may not be long to this world after u posted my real number.I warned him I would make a alert on him and he still texting. ya seeing if i could talk some sense into this nutjob.Talking about he would make a post about me being one of the strangest providers hes met. absolutely true.Why am I strange cause I dont want to be harassed or eccie bullied? no because you are not playing with a full deck and you behave irrationally. No provider should have to deal with this.ya that harassment (see transcript) was just beyond the pale. Mods please talk to mr pxmcc. please any mod but spice! i love u spice but im pretty sure ur gonna side with ms. rose no matter the facts. im sorry about all the mean things i said about you! clearly im utterly clueless about microbiology and you could totally kick my ass with one hand tied behind my back! seriously.Cause hes making my work day more difficult. wait i thought u only worked the day shift? the facts in question happened at night! lol.These guys think they have power and sometimes take things to far.secretly, im hoping to become the next napolean. i bet he got his pussy for free. Not cool.no whats not cool is outing a member because ur hypersensitive n nutty. thats what is not cool. Originally Posted by Nina Rose_Hou Tx
so there you have it. sorry about the funky font. i stipulate that im retarded. however, i am neither a stalker nor a harasser, unless the text conversation qualifies as "stalking" and "harassing." if so, guilty as charged.

Staff edit, Spice - masked number
i honestly believe that she shouldnt be banned for posting your number. It happens all the time and with her being here on eccie no more than one month she probably isnt aware of that and probably is a mistake that she probably will not(i hope not) allow to happen again. I remember when i was a newbie i had all sorts of weird calls and texts, and i am pretty sure she probably is experiencing the same thing and figured you were one of them psychos. Lol I believe you two should just kiss, get naked, and make up. make up sex seems to be the answer to alot of solutions!
  • pxmcc
  • 10-22-2014, 04:14 AM
i honestly believe that she shouldnt be banned for posting your number. It happens all the time and with her being here on eccie no more than one month she probably isnt aware of that and probably is a mistake that she probably will not(i hope not) allow to happen again. I remember when i was a newbie i had all sorts of weird calls and texts, and i am pretty sure she probably is experiencing the same thing and figured you were one of them psychos. Lol I believe you two should just kiss, get naked, and make up. make up sex seems to be the answer to alot of solutions! Originally Posted by Super Head 713
i dunno SH. she's so strange i don't know if im up to a session with her after this fiasco. plus she already blacklisted me.
i just dont wanna walk on eggshells around her. drama queens tend to stay drama queens. next time it will b something else.
as for the ban, to me there's a huge difference between in inadvertent rules violation and an intentional rules violation. hers was clearly intentional. for that i think the ban would b appropriate. course i will defer to the mods' decision.