Bait and switch! This girl stole my pics!!!

Look at this ad:

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nde-18/7306550

Her name is Cassie (713)398-7020

Does that top photo look familiar? It's me! I called the girl and she tried to tell me she lives in Colorado and don't know what Im talking about. She called me back after a few minutes and told me she called "the little girl named Cassie" and spoke to her mom about it... So, I don't know what is going on with this girl.. All I know is I am perturbed!
WoW!!! I guess she calls herself getting smart. She changed her pics and name on the ad. Probably still isn't her!
Dam to bad. That's a cute blond.
That is not good, please report to backpage staff they will remove her ad.
Yea I was upset when I seen it. I called her immediately! She tried to play dumb but she had switched up her headline, name and pics on the ad within an hour. These girls are ridiculous! Who knows who that is on the pics she has on there now... What really makes them think they can trick guy into coming over with the idea of seeing one thing--then they get there and it is a mess! How many guys would really just say "Oh well, I'm already here I might as well go through with it anyway"..

And I tried contacting them earlier but got knocked off the internet. I didn't get back around to it untill later- by then she had switched it all up.. I posted this alert as soon as I got off of the phone with her.

Let her tell it an underaged girl posted this ad as a joke or something...

Seriously...

I just WISH there was a way to stop that.
Layla Next time you can contact the admins at BP and let them know about this fraud, they will monitor it and catch them when they try to do it. Don't call the person who did it otherwise they will change it. It is a legal matter and they will get it fixed.
Yes, I see my mistake in this situation. Hopefully there won't be a next time but if there is I will do that. Thanks for the advice I was just upset. I should've thought before I called her. I just wanted my picture off of there. I use that picture a lot. And I know people know it's me. A guy I had never spoke with before even called me to alert me she was using my pics. Apparently he had seen me enough to know who it was... I just don't understand why girls do that! But, thank you again.
Yea I was upset when I seen it. . Originally Posted by Layla Montez
At least she didn't steal your grammar. Then we would of had a real crime on our hands
At least she didn't steal your grammar. Then we would of had a real crime on our hands Originally Posted by TimothyOrr

Didn't your mother ever tell you "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?"

Didn't you mean to say "would have had a real crime...?"

Fuckin' Grammar Police!

Its Late Sunday night - I'm half way to drunk. But Layla's original post points to
Kendra - (713) 398-7O28. And she's talkin of "Her name is Cassie (713)398-7020"
Is there a disconnect here or should I check my bottle of fine scotch ?
I made the mistake of calling her. She changed her name and photos within a few hours after the fact. I must have either put the wrong number down when I posted this or she changed it. Kendra was the new name when I looked again. I did speak with her when I called so I know I had the right number... Oh well, that's what the link is for