tit's and Tats and tagging the torso ??

I will admit i am not that young anymore and some of the stuff that "Kids" do nowadays i just dont get ...but I'll bet there are MANY men of my age who are out there as hobyists who feel the same way .. SO GIRLS LISTEN before you get that kewl new tatoo of yer boyfriends name in Olde English script right above your tits just remember many men of my age and others think they're ugly as fuck ! They actually gross me out.(My Opinion) when i look through ads for girls i NEVER go for the ones with a bunch of ugly ass tatoos PERIOD or a bunch of tatoos of any kind ...but this a question for the forum ...what say you readers .. thumbs up or thumbs down ??
There have been quite a few threads covering this topic, and in my opinion it is a matter of choice, both to have tattoos and see providers that have or don't have them.
I have a few myself and personally like tasteful ink on a sexy lady.Now sloppy work or homemade "prison" style ink does nothing for me but I have selected providers based on the fact that they are both attractive and have tasteful ink.
To each his/her own!
I don't think a provider is going to choose whether or not she will get tattoos based on the opinion of hobbyists that find them to be ugly. To each his own. My tattoos may be stupid and ugly to you, but they tell a story--my story. My personal journey. My decision to mark certain times in my life that I want to remember, some funny, some hurtful. But my tattoos are not for you. They are for me.
It is a different generation now. I've come to accept tats more or less, but still prefer a girl who is tat-free. I don't mind certain tats, but the 2 I despise the most are the tramp stamp (there's a reason for the name) and the tats some girls have just above their pussy. Doesn't gorss me out, but it sure does make me question their intelligence.
I understand the name tats and tramp stamps, but I'm sure they make for damn good stories!
Tats and piercings have been around since way before the self proclaimed old timers. Maybe learn to look and see things in a different light, rather than making such negative proclamations about those who are a little more expressive than you might be. WALDT! No need to bash, just find a tat-less lady who prefers the same and have some fun! ��
I am a hobbyist born in the previous century. I do not find tattoos attractive. The trend to sleevs and such is just not my thing.

At one time I worked in a VA hospital in a major city and saw tattoos every day. There is nothing sadder than a 40 to 60 year old Hula Girl on a saggy bicep wreathed in little blue veins!

One patient came in with three saints tattooed on his chest. When they did his by-pass surgery they didn't get the Virgin Mary's face lined up.

These are stories about men . . .but I think it applies widh modifications to women as well, whether provider or civie.
There have been quite a few threads covering this topic, and in my opinion it is a matter of choice, both to have tattoos and see providers that have or don't have them.
I have a few myself and personally like tasteful ink on a sexy lady.Now sloppy work or homemade "prison" style ink does nothing for me but I have selected providers based on the fact that they are both attractive and have tasteful ink.
To each his/her own! Originally Posted by Riverstud
foutunately -or unfortunately i have the benefit of half a century plus of experiences I am NOT the person I was when i was 20 or 30 i look at it like this; why put something on your body that LIMITS the way people see you ..it's bad enough that we sometimes cannot communicate who we are, i am glad i have been able to outgrow some of my phases other wise ...i'd have two or three girls names ...pictures of pot leaves mushrooms. Greatfull Dead stuff maybe FORD or guns,
state flags etc etc... Please Girls PLEASE think about it .. you can take off clothing hair makeup ,earings ..whatever but you don't stop growing and changing (Hopefully) till the day you die shed the bark grow a new branch.!!...and remember the Key to Elegance is simplicity and understatement........IMHO
The ladies who have tattoos are tired of being lectured. They are acutely aware that some of you gents don't like tats. That's fine, they accept that, and you're welcome to see ladies (like myself) who do not have tattoos. But THEY LIKE their tattoos, and it is their body. You're not going to convince them to get their tattoos removed, or not to get a tattoo (or another tattoo). Making threads about this subject is always a bad idea. No one likes to be lectured about what they do with their own body... just like I'm sure you don't. Hopefully this thread will die before it turns into a hostile pile of insults.

Just see who you want to see and stop trying to get everyone to be what YOU like. There are all types out there... as there should be. Your narrow preference window is not the only or even the best option. It's just one option. IJS.
foutunately -or unfortunately i have the benefit of half a century plus of experiences I am NOT the person I was when i was 20 or 30 i look at it like this; why put something on your body that LIMITS the way people see you ..it's bad enough that we sometimes cannot communicate who we are, i am glad i have been able to outgrow some of my phases other wise ...i'd have two or three girls names ...pictures of pot leaves mushrooms. Greatfull Dead stuff maybe FORD or guns,
state flags etc etc... Please Girls PLEASE think about it .. you can take off clothing hair makeup ,earings ..whatever but you don't stop growing and changing (Hopefully) till the day you die shed the bark grow a new branch.!!...and remember the Key to Elegance is simplicity and understatement........IMHO Originally Posted by clelbourne
Thanks for the lesson, hon. However, not to be a know it all, but I'm gonna let my common sense shine through a bit and simply state that elegance is not exactly a high priority for most gents here. Neither is being tattoo-less a high priority, except for those who do not like them and have vast knowledge about what they look like 40 years from now. In your Utopia, maybe. In everyone else's.....not so much, hon.
I am a hobbyist born in the previous century. Originally Posted by ICU 812
The same century as everyone else around here. I hope.

Now if you're from the 19th, or 21st, century - then we have a story.
Like a bumper sticker on a Lamborghini or Graffitti on the Taj Mahal.

And expressing an opinion is not necessarily lecturing.
state flags etc etc... Please Girls PLEASE think about it .. you can take off clothing hair makeup ,earings ..whatever but you don't stop growing and changing (Hopefully) till the day you die shed the bark grow a new branch.!!...and remember the Key to Elegance is simplicity and understatement........IMHO Originally Posted by clelbourne
I too have over a half century of experiences behind me.Hell, I have tattoos older than most of the providers I see,but if it is one thing I have learned is just because you don't care for something, you will never convince everyone to agree with your POV no matter how strong the argument.
Take it in stride and see providers with little to no ink and don't sweat other's choices on how they choose to modify or decorate their own bodies.
And BTW, most of us that have ink could care less about what they will look like when we are 80, we will just be happy to have survived the young and stupid years and made it that long!!
I have one tattoo and am pretty happy a guy with an opinion such as yours will NEVER be contacting me FYI NOONE LIKES A SNOB
oh wow, look....a guy who just joined that feels compelled to make a thread about tattoos.