International blow job day?

so I click on this site http://www.autoblow2.com/ was reading a thread on here. and a pop up comes up I saved it as a pic but don't know how to insert them in post yet.. Not that computer savey.

ANyway it says Nov. 13 international Blow Job Day Did Clinton pass that years ago was that the day Monica did her thing?
I'm Celebrating Blowjob Month !
Attached Images File Type: jpg 01b1236dc7a6db48e91bd4d7f4b9759c2baae4e334_00001.jpg (107.7 KB, 183 views)
Plugs into any wall outlet - never needs batteries
Yea, sure. One small tear and I've got 120v coursing through my crotch!
No Thank You!
Once I see the seal of approval from Underwriters Labratories, I might consider it.
The reviews are amazing..lol I have a client in Indiana going to buy it and tell me how it woeks...You know trying to find him a verified provider that offers that ius almost next impossiblle.. I feel for you guys in the north I contact a couple of providers he contacted them NO RESPONCE ..It is so funny all proveders complain about things when it is slow but turn down work all the time.. I don;t get..better watch it you mouth might be replaced with a machine that need not return calls..LOL
Dam i missed out on this special Day!!

A blow job a Day keeps the Doctor away!!
A machine can never replace the real thing, but it makes one wonder...
A machine can never replace the real thing, but it makes one wonder... Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
Depends on the one being replaced. I have had a few less than good bj's but Ihave also had a few that you could only classify as a mind eraser.
Where do I sign up for the blow job month specials....? Seems like I have some catching up services to get.
Hmm wonder if they will ever make it a National Holiday. Imagine getting off work for this WOOT!!!
I have bj videos
It's a holiday for all my clients when they take home the memory link
Hmm wonder if they will ever make it a National Holiday. Imagine getting off work for this WOOT!!! Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

Most managers thinck you are a load short most days anyway ... doubtful if anyone would notice.