My car almost got towed at bp Tiffany's appartment

I went to see back page Tiffany for a quick visit. It was dark. I didn't notice any reserved parking signs. When I was walking back to my car I noticed a guy with a flashlight standing by my car. Then I saw a tow truck in the parking lot. I quickly walked towards my car and the guy started waving his flashlight at the tow truck driver. I walked up and asked whats going on. The guy said you know you aren't supposed to be here. I jumped in my car and left before the truck pulled up to my car. If that space was marked it sure wasn't very noticeable.

I was very lucky. I was seconds away from getting towed. That would have been a huge problem because I'm sure it would have taken a long time to get my car back. And a lot of money. On top of all that I would have had to figure out how to explain it to my SO. I just hope they don't try to send a parking ticket to my house.

If you go see Tiffany be careful where you park. That complex has a tow truck hanging out waiting for people to park in the wrong spot.

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-meat/15499424
I don't see how this is an alert, there was no potential harm to your safety or the safety of others by this procider. Just be careful where you park next time.
A lot of apartment complexes have limited visitor parking and shady deals with towing companies to quickly tow cars not parked in designated areas whether marked or not. Probably has nothing to do with the provider named.
It pays to ask your hostess where visitor parking is when visiting an apartment complex. Those tow truck companies are hungry crooks.
A lot of apartment complexes have limited visitor parking and shady deals with towing companies to quickly tow cars not parked in designated areas whether marked or not. Probably has nothing to do with the provider named. Originally Posted by Golden Man
I'm not trying to blame the provider. Just saying be careful where you park
It pays to ask your hostess where visitor parking is when visiting an apartment complex. Those tow truck companies are hungry crooks. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
^^This! Most visits providers would be pretty good at telling you where to park or where it's safe. If you don't get that instruction and especially if you are visiting a BP girl with minimal information it would be wise to scope out the area not just for parking but also other undesirable activity.

OP I moved this thread to serve better value here. Rather than getting it filled with speculation of irrelevant material here you can get tips from your fellow hobbyist as well as providers regarding parking arrangements/methods when you hobby.
He seems to have more issues than most.
How was the services inside? ;-)
yes what was the real deal is the review coming soon i hope
He seems to have more issues than most. Originally Posted by pyramider
Some people make things harder than they need to be. Somehow it still surprise me, but that is the perverse pleasure I get from reading this board.