When a Provider retires

Has anyone dealt with one of the providers they see on a regular basis retiring ?

If so givin the chance to maintain a non sexual relationship with that person do you think it would be healthy .

Here is how she worded it .

If you come to where i work at my regular job i will see you of course . What happens after that well that would be up to you . Any insight into this ? Help a dummy out what does she mean ?
I would think she means it, and go see her at work and relate like you would with anyone who knows you. Just my take on it.
"Providers never retire, they just become picky." Ragnar
  • jwood
  • 11-15-2014, 08:16 PM
Sounds like your still in, maybe for free.
Thanks for the insight.
I would just ask her to explain better...and that you don't want to misunderstand her note.

It's the only real way to know what she wants or is offering.
She is offering something but I can't tell what it is by those words. I would go see her and see what happens.
I think she is just limiting her exposure to public and genuinely wants to see you both as friend and more
Thank you it would be nice . Some nice positive in sight full information so far thank you .
Sounds positive, but I would ask her to lunch or an afternoon coffee and have a conversation about what she is thinking. Of course any LTR would be in the full knowledge of the participation by both of you in the hobby.
  • Old-T
  • 11-16-2014, 07:58 AM
Only going by what you stated, I agree with those who say she is interested in you as a friend and possibly growing into more. One of those "if only we had met a different way" things.

If you are interested in her that way, go see her and see what happens. If you think you ars going to walk in and just have free sessions, don't. I really doubt that is her intent.

But best option: take Tia's advice, go to a nice quiet place, and talk with her.
I think she is saying if you show up with a pocket full of cash like you usually carry when you come to see her, she will most likely still fuck you in exchange for it.
When a provider does what???

OP must be new here...
one of my best friends is a retired Provider, we talk every day, hang out have fun ( no sex) when our schedules allow..

I am also good friends with another retired Provider we have lunch a few times a year. text.. things like that...

since we do not have sex it makes it much easier to be friends..
What of you got to lose, perhaps the price of dinner, compensated by the company of a lady you obviously like. I.e., nothing. Worst case is a friendly chat best case maybe a fwb. Just think about her as lady not the provider you use to know, her spidey senses will be well attenuated, looking for that. Go with no expectations, other than meeting a friend.