Fishing & Providing

I was thinking (it happens occasionally) about my 2 favorite activities, fishing and hobbying! I pay a fishing guide $400 to take me fishing for 4 hours and I pay a provider $250 - $300 for a 1 hour GFE experience. Wouldn't life be great if I could find a provider who loves to fish (guide would be even better). Just thinking.....ok, wishing!
I love to fish and hunt deer,dove ect
Hint my name on P411 Hunter Girl
I cater to outdoors men
Men like a lady who can truly get on their level!
  • lat
  • 11-18-2014, 07:30 AM
Well I feel you Bro.... My first love is offshore fishing chasing yellowfin tuna and whatever else in the Gulf but also I love beautiful women.
I love fishing...I try to go every other month!
I caught and released this little bad boy off Galveston Bay with a wonderful client! We spent hours on the bay that weekend fishing...caught all kinds of fish!

lots of chicks like to fish. if you have the patience to teach them they will fall in love with it fast
Here is my lake Buchanan Striper
*you are not a real fisherman/woman until you have caught the limit in an hr
I've got many many fishing pics fresh and salt water!
I wondered where you were...

I wondered where you were...

Originally Posted by awl4knot
Awl...Been on the ropes for a spell and slowly working my way back, review in Carolinas section of ECCIE. Jealously & quietly supportively following your continued masterful conquests And I have anew app "Knots 3D" that easily & slowly demonstrates the correct way to tie all types of necessary knots, just in case! And, yes, I do hope to find a hot milf provider who also enjoys fishing in the Gulf of Mexico with me! All the best to you. Charlie