Where is Mooochele ?

Where has Mooochle been hiding ? It has been really quiet and no appearnaces either.Someone please yodel their version of "Cattle Call" just to see if we can summon the ol bovine back out.
She could go on Twitter with a giant tweet to ISIS......Bring our Boys Back !
Are maybe they don't matter as much as some others in the past.
I really do not like to see her approach, but I sure enjoy seeing Ol' Gate-Hips leave.
Maybe she isn't as "proud of her Country" as she was 6 years ago.

I suspect her and Gruber feel the same way about the voters.
Hopefully she's out rounding-up some packing boxes and movers.

Oh, wait! I keep forgetting about Biden. Shit!
She is planning her mega travel for the remaining 24 months; gawd taxpayers are gonna get fucked over............entourage on steroids....in the meantime, public school kids are starving on her restricted diet program............

Public School Lunch w/ Michelle:

What Michelle's kids eat at Sidwell:

Unfuckingbelievable.

I suppose you're pissed that the Obama children get to,live a life of privilege while you have to live with the shame of a black family doing better than you, eh, shir-LIE-turd?

of course you are. Your entire ECCIE person a is based on your blind envy over a Negro becoming president of the USA, while you remain a shit heel in a shitheel job. Guess what Shir-LIE-turd... It isn't Obama's fault you're such a failure. it's YOURS!

Psycho ward around here.
Where has Mooochle been hiding ? It has been really quiet and no appearnaces either.Someone please yodel their version of "Cattle Call" just to see if we can summon the ol bovine back out.
I really do not like to see her approach, but I sure enjoy seeing Ol' Gate-Hips leave. Originally Posted by rioseco
ignorant fuck. And judging by your HTML coding, you are as dumb as you are stupid.

You need to be demoted to the minors until you get your shit together.

We've already got a village idiot.
I am an ignorant fuck. And judging by your HTML coding, I am as dumb as I am stupid.

I need to be demoted to the minors until I get my shit together.

We've already got a village idiot. ME! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There you go, AssupLiar. I know you're a stickler for the truth, so I helped you out a bit.

And when are you going to answer my question?
You do realize that starvation diets are a component brain washing.
I suppose it would not piss people off as much if they had done something to EARN the privileged life and it was not being paid for by the taxpayer. Of course Obama came from a privileged life so what else can you expect, he is in the RULING class..
Another fucked up liberal playing the race card..............

Keep playing it AssUp.........it's all you got and it doesn't work.

Unfuckingbelievable.

I suppose you're pissed that the Obama children get to,live a life of privilege while you have to live with the shame of a black family doing better than you, eh, shir-LIE-turd?

of course you are. Your entire ECCIE person a is based on your blind envy over a Negro becoming president of the USA, while you remain a shit heel in a shitheel job. Guess what Shir-LIE-turd... It isn't Obama's fault you're such a failure. it's YOURS!

Psycho ward around here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Damn you guys obsess on her like you do on Hillary, guess ugly women are your playboy material.
ignorant fuck. And judging by your HTML coding, you are as dumb as you are stupid.

You need to be demoted to the minors until you get your shit together.

We've already got a village idiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I really must be getting to you Assup, youre screaming just as loud as your Mammy when i pour it to her !
Another fucked up liberal playing the race card..............

Keep playing it AssUp.........it's all you got and it doesn't work. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You have not disagreed with Obama since he became president, you've openly HATED him. You've wished him failure. You've made fun of the people he has promised to help. You've ridiculed him for playing golf. The list goes on and on.

OK, so I understand if there's a difference in political philosophy.

But your unending and redundant caterwauling ever since he took office indicates a hatred much more deeply rooted. Something that goes back to your childhood. Something that's relatively obvious by reading your hooker reviews, Shir-LIE-turd.

I'm not playing the race card. YOU ARE. Every fucking time you post.

What's even more admirable is the way you've attracted some of the most outspoken hate mongers on this board as your posse (hope I spelled that right.)

With you, it isn't a card. It's a whole fucking deck.
There you go, AssupLiar. I know you're a stickler for the truth, so I helped you out a bit.

And when are you going to answer my question? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Another one. You shore fixed that one agin, Whineeee!

Are you referring to your latest rhetorical question or the one that exposes your utter stupidity?

Waiting on your answer.

I really do not like to see her approach, but I sure enjoy seeing Ol' Gate-Hips leave. Originally Posted by rioseco
Authentic frontier gibberish.