FYI: 30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered

Up to 30,000 missing emails sent by former Internal Revenue Service official Lois Lerner have been recovered by the IRS inspector general, five months after they were deemed lost forever....

The missing emails extend from 2009 to 2011, a period when Lerner headed the IRS’s exempt-organizations division. The emails were lost when Lerner’s computer crashed, IRS officials said earlier this year.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/30...rticle/2556522
... so the saga continues anew ... but it must be just a coincidence they were recovered after the election.
A corrupt government operated by corrupt people.
It is not just the elected officials but the people working for the government that heed to go.
Justice
VA
IRS
NSA
EPA
And more
Amazing how many commies have infiltrated our government.
A corrupt government operated by corrupt people.
It is not just the elected officials but the people working for the government that heed to go.
Justice
VA
IRS
NSA
EPA
And more
Amazing how many commies have infiltrated our government. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

It will be interesting to see if Valerie Jarrett's name shows up in those e-mails.
Yep.

Dollars to Doughnuts there was coordination between the White House - IRS - DOJ.

Nixon only talked about doing ("endeavoring")............

It will be interesting to see if Valerie Jarrett's name shows up in those e-mails.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering