cancelations

I know that sometimes things happen, and I totally understand that, BUT if you cancel me and lie and say your sick or work or what ever and I find out it was cause you went to see someone else I will be black listing you.

Not because of you seeing someone else, I totally understand a man's needs, but know we (providers) set that time away for you and there for have declined others for that time and then when you cancel you take that money opportunity away from us, and believe it or not this is our business and how were pay OUR bills and all. So if you LIE about it instead of being honest, and at least 24 hours a head of time then I am just gonna have to decline seeing you.

Believe it or not it's not cheap to travel after you get done with gas, hotel fees, food and things we need that's already 400 or more dollars, and the point is coming out on top.

Today I had 3 cancelations with in a 2 hour period, and it's been an issue before here in Des Moines that I have been having, so pls be as kind and appreciative of our time as you want us to be of yours.

OK bitch rant over, sorry..
Bitch rant OK. Sorry that has happened to you pretty lady.
Girl that's why I am being leary about comingnto Does Moines. I was there some years ago and had that happen so I am Leary about going there. I heard that a lot about Does Moines.
Emmie and Lady Y both told me similar stories. There was a guy who did a lot of texting and PM's setting up appointments, then bailed at the last minute. Sounds like it's a game or some thrill for him. I don't think he has the courage to actually see someone. You girls should compare notes and burn this guy(s). I hope it is no one who contributes here. I hate to see Des Moines get a bad rep.
Emmie and Lady Y both told me similar stories. There was a guy who did a lot of texting and PM's setting up appointments, then bailed at the last minute. Sounds like it's a game or some thrill for him. I don't think he has the courage to actually see someone. You girls should compare notes and burn this guy(s). I hope it is no one who contributes here. I hate to see Des Moines get a bad rep. Originally Posted by pssymnchr2
Well to be fair, Emmie bailed on an appointment with me. She said shed gotten sick that evening, but didn't bother to tell me (over text reply) that until after not answering a couple calls after our scheduled appointment time late in the evening. Who knows if that was the real story or not, she could've really had some bad food or something, but communication wasn't the best there.. Was a shame too, I'd really been looking forward to meeting her.
NCNS are awful. Lying to a provider or to a client is awful but happens regularly.

If I did that to you, I would expect to be blacklisted.

Everybody here is a human being, deserves respect, has dignity and we should treat each other well. I am frequently offended when people in a service industry don't get the respect of their clients/customers. Same here, folks.

So, sorry Shayla.

But if a provider is really sick, please tell me! I don't want to catch it.

Tim

I am sorry sorry that happened to you...it sucks when plans screw up

When it comes to ncns or cancellations in Des Moines...I guess I am lucky.I have had them but very rarely! Normally I am booked up enough that one or two cancellations would not hurt.......now this trip seems kinda slow om my prest bookings though.....maybe time of year.

I luv Des Moines...it is one of my best cities
I had a couple of guys set up appointments in DSM and keep a hold of me until I got there then they canceled and they were not little appts they were 2 to 3 hr ones. They even in the morning checked to make sure we are still on, then canceled. I have a list that I keep on all these guys and my policy with these guys is they can call me when they are on their way and I will see them if I am not busy, I WILL NOT SCHEDULE THEM THOUGH!!!!!!!

I know that I plan whether I will go somewhere by the bookings, no booking or only a couple no me!

I have met some wonderful guys in Iowa and would like to keep coming back to see them, guys that cancel at the last minute ruin it for the guys that don't.

We can put hobby names on the board with them ncns, if we did that and everyone got to see it maybe they would stop! Start calling them out on their shit like they do the providers.

NCNS a guy or cancel on them and they put it out there, turn around is fair play!
I agree with it all, sucks had another one today everyone complains about they want more girls to come well I know I can't cone back for a while it's just not worth my time right at the moment, even in Texas iv never had 5 cancelations with in two days, this is ridiculous.

Smh, I feel bad for the guys that keep there appt with me and enjoy seeing me but hopefully they will come to cr, this trip has been my worst yet
I was speaking with a provider who is out East and she told that Des Moines is not getting the reputation of a non pre-booking, lots of cancellations destination. It already has it.

I absolutely agree with Lady Y. Throw out the handles of these fucktards that keep pulling this BS and let us hobbiest who do keep our appointments deal with these bush league wannabe's. Personally I'm pretty tired of having my pussy stream disrupted by these clowns which is exactly why I now stick with my ATF and an UTR chick with an occassional traveling girl thrown in there, only it has gotten so bad, my ATF has been forced to travel which means my pussy stream has been disrupted anyway.

Life happens, I get that but it sure as fuck doesn't happen as often as the cancellations are pouring in for these girls. No way. I wanted to see Lady Y. I wanted to for quite a while but I couldn't guarantee that I'd be around so I didn't waste her time and potentially cost her some cashish by booking.

I don't know, It's stupid shit like this that's going to destroy the hobby community in Des Moines. The BP bottom feeders will always be around (I am not referring to the high end girls who use backpage to announce that they are in town) so in reality there will never be shortage of trim for hobbiest to choose from in Des Moines but the quality is just going to suck because those ladies will go to where the money is and who can blame them.

Dallas, you don't get many cancellations because your Dallas Fucking Rain and all that that entails. You're a legend. By the way, I'm still working on putting together that dream team. 3 girls maybe?

Send me names Lady Y

Didn't we talk about this happening back in July
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1112857
Don't write anything on that thread. There are board police lurking around that frown upon resurrecting anything over 30 days old.
Yeah I wanna go home badly to the point of crying, but I promised a gent I'd see him tomorrow so I have to stay... This is the last visit for a while I'll be doing some traveling around for a while I guess. Sad really...
Yeah I wanna go home badly to the point of crying, but I promised a gent I'd see him tomorrow so I have to stay... This is the last visit for a while I'll be doing some traveling around for a while I guess. Sad really... Originally Posted by shayla84
Dont be sad, just Bubble Witch baby, Bubble Witch.
Lol I'm stuck
Didn't we talk about this happening back in July
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1112857
Don't write anything on that thread. There are board police lurking around that frown upon resurrecting anything over 30 days old. Originally Posted by livn2do
The 30 day rule is only on reviews that have had no posts in the last 30 days.... not discussion threads as long as the bump is to add info and not just for the sake of a bump.
I am curious,where did these guys you are having problems with come from? Are they reputable Eccie gents who hobby regularly,unknown BP or someother site,or are they lurkers on this site who just pop in to get a date?

I am not saying that I NEVER have had cancellations at last minute or have had ncns......I have had a few...but very very rarely.
I guess I am lucky that 90% of my clients are repeat clients,and the rest are extremely active on the boards with few "utr" lurkers thrown in...

{I do have some awesome regulars here....wink/wink}

Now I have had to cancel a couple appointsment at last minute due to hotel issues/family emergencies/or mother nature coming unexpected,and I always feel terrible when that happens....so I try to be understanding when I do get a cancellation.I will try to see what the circumstances are and deal with it in the way it is merited.I have gotten one nice regular by being patient and giving him another chance to redeem himself.....and if the situation is merited for me to "blast him on alerts",then I do that!
Lady y I like your idea of keeping track of those type guys.

Now the one thing that frustrates me in the worst way is when I have a large list of potentials who say that they will book an appointment so i formulate a nice trip,then they disapear into oblivion!

And on the end note...anybody who would pass up a chance to romp in the sheets with either lady above needs to have my flogger used on them!!