Why Tatoo's?

Can someone please explain why BEAUTIFUL ladies get tatoo's? Help me understand?
Personally I have 5. Well placed tattoos. All have a lot of meaning to me. A lot of time it's expression. Sometimes it's just youth and stupidity
Can someone please explain why BEAUTIFUL ladies get tatoo's? Help me understand? Originally Posted by BigJonson
Because it's their bodies. Not yours.
To piss u off lol
BigJ...I felt the same way until I played with the LOVELY Aprill, and then the ULTIMATE Olivia Nin! All were lovely ladies. Olivia (now out of the hobby) was the BEST provider/lover I have EVER had in my 52yrs. Both had lots of tattoos on their bodies.
Bottom Line: It's only art body art work that's an expression of her personality and it DOESN'T take away from her performance in ANY way.

Can someone please explain why BEAUTIFUL ladies get tatoo's? Help me understand? Originally Posted by BigJonson
Because life is boring if we all looked the same. i have 7 TATTOOS myself and eventually will get many many more.. You might as well be asking why do some women cut their hair short, why do women get their hair dyed 4 different colors.

It is their body they will do with it what they want.

Not flaming you just telling you the truth.
Tatoos are hot!! I got a goody two shoes at home! I hobby for what I do not have at home!!

Here's my question I need help with:

Churches?? Can soneone help me understand why there is a church every mile in this state??
They do it specifically to piss off and disappoint dumb fucktards.
  • L.A.
  • 12-03-2014, 09:26 PM
it's tattoo
BigJ...I felt the same way until I played with the LOVELY Aprill, and then the ULTIMATE Olivia Nin! All were lovely ladies. Olivia (now out of the hobby) was the BEST provider/lover I have EVER had in my 52yrs. Both had lots of tattoos on their bodies.
Bottom Line: It's only art body art work that's an expression of her personality and it DOESN'T take away from her performance in ANY way. Originally Posted by planojim
Well said. I was adverse to tats once as well and I was also fortunate enough to spend time with Olivia Nin--what an incredibly beautiful person in so many ways. Now, more often than not, I actually find myself attracted to artistic body work. Aprill, as you mentioned, and Jules Jaguar are a two more examples of supremely beautiful women with lots of tattoos.

Not only that, the plane would never have landed on fantasy island without Tattoo!
(sorry, gratuitous late 70's reference for those old enough)
None of these explain why a person would get a tattoo. I think it's a legitimate question.
Find a new hobby if you can't deal with tattoos. And nobody can help you understand
None of these explain why a person would get a tattoo. I think it's a legitimate question. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
For personal reasons which means they are none of our business. As long as it does not harm anyone else, it does not matter why anyone does anything in their own lives or to their own bodies.
Complex topic/answer. 1000s of reasons. Somewhat of an unanswerable question due to the fact that there are so many people getting them for many different reasons as you can read above. Makes it really hard to generalize.

However Imho I would say with the hipster younger(eg under 30 set) its conformity at best.

If you picked yours up in Nam or a more recent battle...Semper FI my friend! Well earned.

Any Frat boy pussy can get his KE tatooed on his lil friggin ankle.

Of course getting that coat hanger Omega brand on the arm does take it up an notch!! Ouchie!! I aint making that BBQ.LOL!
You won't get your answer here! As a matter of fact, you should wonder the opposite from now on...