I'm new

Hey guys I'm new to all this and would like to contact my first lady but they're always asking about my "handle"? I'm not sure what they're taking about. I'm trying to set up an account on P411 but was wondering if it was legit to use for screening. And how do you go about when asked for references if you haven't met a provider yet? Thanks guys!
Hey guys I'm new to all this and would like to contact my first lady but they're always asking about my "handle"? I'm not sure what they're taking about. I'm trying to set up an account on P411 but was wondering if it was legit to use for screening. And how do you go about when asked for references if you haven't met a provider yet? Thanks guys! Originally Posted by DudeD12
Your handle = DudeD12.

P411 is excellent. I use and recommend.

If you haven't met with a provider yet, you have no references. That's not much of a problem. Look at some of the established, reputable, multiply-reviewed ladies here. Read their showcases; read their web sites. Typically, they say whether they're "newbie friendly" or not. Contact one, by whatever means she says she prefers to be contacted, and give her the real-world information about you that she tells you she wants for screening purposes. She screens you, she satisfies herself that you aren't a cop or a serial killer or other antisocial type, you set an appointment, you show up on time, freshly showered, with her specified donation in hand, you act like a decent human being, and you leave feeling great and with a reference available. Not difficult at all.

Good luck!
^^^^^^ what he said.
Good luck, and have fun!
James1588 summed it up quite nicely. We were all new at one time and know that it can seem like a daunting task to get yourself established. It's really not if you follow the advice he has laid out for you. And I second the notion on p411. Even after you are established, p411 really makes setting up appointments much, much easier - especially with traveling ladies or if you travel.
Thank you very for the help!
DudeD12, I know you're new so I'm not going to kick you in the nuts too hard. But please learn to post questions in the appropriate forum. Your post belongs in coed, not in the legal forum.
Thank you very for the help! Originally Posted by DudeD12
You're quite welcome.

I just watched Cyndi Lyn's video (she posted above, right after me). In her signature, she says she's newbie-friendly. She has six reviews here on Eccie, all favorable. She's on P411. If you lived in the Houston area, you'd maybe want to contact her -- and, for all I know, maybe you get down that way sometimes. But as it is, you're in Dallas, which HAS to be the capital of the pay-for-play world, so your situation is very, very good. The lady whose link is in my signature below saw me on my first time out, making her newbie-friendly, and you couldn't choose better, as long as you're interested in a mature woman and not a young spinner.

Three-quarters of the showcases on this site must belong to Dallas women. Dude, you're in luck!

And SJon's correct, of course. I'm not that new, so he may elect to boot me in the nuts instead. But, for all he knows, that COULD be how I get my jollies!
Upon further thought, I would add one thing. Get active on your local board and establish a persona. The ladies who are active on the board will notice you, especially if you have something funny or intelligent to say. And if you are an ass (and I got no vibe of that), they will see that too. Treat people right and the vast majority of the time you will get that back. In some ways, this is no different than the real world. You are still dealing with human beings, for all of our strengths and imperfections. But if you follow the suggestions in this thread, you will be shocked at how fast it will get easy for you to make appointments with minimal trouble.