Butterflies before an appointment

What do you guys do before an appointment to get rid of pre game jitters. I find myself so worked up before meeting someone new that it almost affects my performance. Just wondering what you guys do that helps cause im sure er all feel that way to a certain extent
I like warming my Lovers up with Nuru when nervous, that way we both warm up to eachother.

I also light up incense and aroma therapy.
Been in this so long I forgot what the jitters are lol.
Pick reliable verified girls...
9 times out of 10 I am so excited and turned on by the unexpected in anticipation and wonder associated with meeting somebody new. There is that 1 out of 10 where I'm nervous instead, usually if it's someone I've been talking to a lot or someone that has been trying to see me for a long time. I take a second and pop a mint in my mouth and close my eyes while I try to focus on breathing slowly in through my nose and out through my mouth. The cooling mint and focus on my breathing takes the jitters away. You could try chewing gum, that has a natural calming effect because it triggers your instincts, you wouldn't be "eating" if you were in danger, your brain switches gears and calms a bit.
Best of luck.
plastic man gets ...super exxxcited ...when about to receive ...exxxpert asshole washing instructions!

If you're not at least a little nervous, not getting a little excited about scoring a fix, you're dead inside and wasting your money.

If you're not at least a little nervous, not getting a little excited about scoring a fix, you're dead inside and wasting your money. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Its the universal fix for all JC LOL
Pick reliable verified girls... Originally Posted by AmishGangster
The 80/20 Rule for RELIABLE, Pretty Girls

but fits this also
After you see a couple hundred girls......you will stop getting the pregame jitters less often......
After you see a couple hundred girls......you will stop getting the pregame jitters less often...... Originally Posted by Hardpiped03
uh ...ya just said youll get them more
After you see a couple hundred girls......you will start getting the pregame jitters less often...... Originally Posted by Hardpiped03
Thanks PM for the grammar correction....
I am always so nervous before a date, that's why normally when my date comes inside I greet him with dfk like we are long lost lovers... instead of that awkwardness, when your at a loss for words just kiss ; )

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
Ingrid Bergman
#2 at incall, relaxing and refreshing