Only 434 left to go.

Congressman Michael Grimm (R) To Plead Guilty To Tax Evasion

Rep. Michael Grimm (R-N.Y.) will plead guilty Tuesday to a felony charge of cheating on his taxes at a Manhattan restaurant he co-owned before he was elected to Congress, the New York Daily News reported Monday.

In April, a 20-count federal indictment accused Grimm of hiring undocumented immigrants and hiding more than $1 million in sales and wages at his restaurant. The congressman, who was re-elected in November, had pleaded not guilty to those charges. His trial was scheduled to begin in February.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6368184.html
It's a good start.
Here in Houston, you cannot go into a single restaurant, hotel kitchen or country club kitchen without encountering illegals. My guess is that even the family owned Vietnamese/Chinese kitchens employ them.

My apologies. Are they still illegals?
Hi Jack!

One ridiculous off-topic question deserves another:

Are you still stupid?
Congressman Michael Grimm (R) To Plead Guilty To Tax Evasion

Obviously he doesn't know how to play the game well.
He should have blamed the tax cheating on Turbo Tax as Timothy Geithner did.
Also he should have declared his restaraunt a "sanctuary for undocumenter workers" like they do in the large cities.
When does Al Sharpton "go down" for his tax evasion?

Or is that why he's kissing Obaminable's ass?

Michael Grimm To Resign From Congress: Reports
By Mollie Reilly Posted: 12/29/2014 8:49 pm EST

Rep. Michael Grimm (R-N.Y.) will announce this week that he is resigning from Congress, the New York Daily News reported Monday.

According to the report, the Staten Island congressman is planning to resign on Tuesday or Wednesday....

Grimm's legal woes posed a challenge for House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio):
January will mark the first time since 2006 that the GOP has control of both houses of Congress, and Boehner will be at the helm of the House's largest GOP majority since the 1930s. He and his Senate counterpart, soon-to-be Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), are hoping to show that Republicans can be trusted to govern.
But forcing Grimm out is not a simple matter. Congressional legal experts say Boehner cannot deny Grimm the opportunity to be seated at the start of the 114th Congress. All he can really do is pressure Grimm to quit.
A spokesperson for Boehner could not confirm the report of Grimm's impending resignation to The Huffington Post.

Another corrupt Republican goes down in flames.
I notice that not a single conservative or even a Republican is coming to Grimm's rescue. Must be a Democrat trait to protect dirtbags.