Official Retirement Notice

I have been given permission by my UTR that she has retired. Sexxi Lexxi of Rochester is no more. She is cleaning up her life and her personal issues and is soon to be rejoining her family and young daughter. I met with her this morning for breakfast, she no longer resides in the city, She looks great and I am so happy for her.
They all come back
TomKat,
I wish lexi the Best
Can you let her know when she comes back to choose a different name? Way too many Lexi's to keep track of.
^ what he said
I wish her the best.
I have been given permission by my UTR that she has retired. Sexxi Lexxi of Rochester is no more. She is cleaning up her life and her personal issues and is soon to be rejoining her family and young daughter. I met with her this morning for breakfast, she no longer resides in the city, She looks great and I am so happy for her. Originally Posted by Tomkat1963
Is that your Chrismas present to the bored???
It seems proper that a retirement taint photo be posted.
One of the best asses I ever ate.
Isn't this about the fourth time she has 'retired, cleaned up her life, and gotten back together with her family'?
I have been given permission by my UTR that she has retired. Originally Posted by Tomkat1963
Are you grandfathered in?
Are you grandfathered in? Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Not sure where our relationship will go from here. We still have daily text message contact with each other. She is actually closer to me now, mileage and time wise, where she currently is staying than where she had been the past 4 months (near Portland & Clifford) in the city.
Not sure where our relationship will go from here. We still have daily text message contact with each other. She is actually closer to me now, mileage and time wise, where she currently is staying than where she had been the past 4 months (near Portland & Clifford) in the city. Originally Posted by Tomkat1963
I would think you would know that before moving them in
I am entertained.