A Christmas Miracle

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

Staff edit BB: Post removed.
Ask BJ who she was BB with during that time, remember he is all knowing.
And I'll be the first to deny, no breakage with me!!

Hope the baby is doing well, by the sounds of it he is. Congrats "saige"
congratulations

say hi for me
  • ISO
  • 12-25-2014, 05:53 PM
Congrats to the two (maybe three, if you find out who the baby daddy is) of you!!!

My date with her was on Cinco De Mayo, and I don't even think we had intercourse, but if it looks like me lemme know...
Haha! See! Told ya rodeo!
Bitch was barebacking them all!

TM... Glutton for punishment huh!? Gonna pay to fix her up too!?
Haha! See! Told ya rodeo!
Bitch was barebacking them all!

TM... Glutton for punishment huh!? Gonna pay to fix her up too!? Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist
Ya got me BJ, so I guess you were right, I was wrong should be good enough for ya, right?

Maybe you and I can move on now? Get over whatever personal agenda you have with me, we have chatted it's all good, right?
Ya got me BJ, so I guess you were right, I was wrong should be good enough for ya, right?

Maybe you and I can move on now? Get over whatever personal agenda you have with me, we have chatted it's all good, right? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
I think we discussed before that I would not, especially as long as you keep being a panty sniffing, pussy whipped(w/o the pussy) bitch tool.
K? Ok.
I think we discussed before that I would not, especially as long as you keep being a panty sniffing, pussy whipped(w/o the pussy) bitch tool.
K? Ok. Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist
Whatever, way to hijack TM's important thread about "saiges" baby

Back on topic, again, hope that the little man is very healthy, and again congrats
Lol...I just can't... literally why the fuck wont my link things work lol

staff edit BB: Image violation, pic of children not allowed.
Lol...I just can't... literally why the fuck wont my link things work lol

[Img]
http://origin.funniestmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Funniest_Memes_just-when-you-think-it-can-t-get-any-worse_2507.jpeg[/img]

[Img]
http://10eveningflowers.files.wordpre ss.com/2014/06/accidental-dads-funny-dash-memes-dash-blog.jpeg[/Img] Originally Posted by Amber Does
Agree amber, boobies are way better than carton milk
Whatever, way to hijack TM's important thread about "saiges" baby

Back on topic, again, hope that the little man is very healthy, and again congrats Originally Posted by rodeomann22
My bad... Back on topic..
Whores will be whores.
Damn TM.... You done good.
I told you so, Sam. lol

That white dove has been working overtime, JB.

Maybe you and I can move on now? Get over whatever personal agenda you have with me, we have chatted it's all good, right? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Have you? Like PM chat or ...
lol
Have you? Like PM chat or ...
lol Originally Posted by Amber Does
One hopes
Congrats and best wishes to Saige and yourself....