Cougar Hangout?

• Trnch
  • 01-24-2010, 12:07 AM
Just wondering where the cougars hang out in Houston with NSA? Would like to entertain for drinks, dinner, and conversation and anything that could come out of it, but at the same time also looking for NSA.
They hangout in the Weekend Lineup section of this board.
  • Trnch
  • 01-24-2010, 12:17 PM
I meant more like divorced, single, or in between relationships that like to hang out at certain resturants, bars, or other.
It was my understanding that Smith and Wollensky’s on a Thursday night had them but that is dated. In regards to Smith and Wollensky's, you need to dress the part if you go by looking professional I have been told. The other place I know of is Sullivan’s which is right down the street from Smith and Wollensky’s towards 610.

I read elsewhere, I don’t recall if it was on this site or not, that there had been a new place that was the favored location but I am sure that changes as frequently as the wind does. Maybe someone else can help you out with that current location.

Good luck in your search.
The HOP on Highway 3 and Nasa Road 1. It's almost to easy.
Mo's on Post Oak.
My problem is that the cougars are younger than myself, however NSA can't be bad.

LS
I've noticed a lot in The Woodlands at bars near Market St.

I was on a date with a boring, semi-attractive guy my age who kept talking about his nice car all night. Whenever he wasn't talking about his car, he was talking about how much money he had made. Being that my profession is as such, my thoughts were, "I am so not doing this guy for free." It was a pretty busy night at Baker St being that it was Friday, and we were sitting in a booth, only taking up one side. This beautiful lady and her boyfriend asked if they could join us. We both agreed.

Come to find this woman is 39... but I swear, she looked no older than 28. Her boyfriend was 26, but he was pretty boring himself. We were chatting it up. She kept calling me pretty, and this woman was a complete smoking hot spinner with blonde hair and blue eyes. She seemed pretty interested to leave with us, and I think she was on to propositioning us for some couples fun. That would've been a wonderful plan, except I had grown so disgusted by the guy I was with that there was absolutely no way I was going to have sex with him. I'm not really even all that into chicks, but she was pretty sexy.

Maybe you'll have similar luck!
I've noticed a lot in The Woodlands at bars near Market St.

I was on a date with a boring, semi-attractive guy my age who kept talking about his nice car all night. Whenever he wasn't talking about his car, he was talking about how much money he had made. Being that my profession is as such, my thoughts were, "I am so not doing this guy for free." It was a pretty busy night at Baker St being that it was Friday, and we were sitting in a booth, only taking up one side. This beautiful lady and her boyfriend asked if they could join us. We both agreed.

Come to find this woman is 39... but I swear, she looked no older than 28. Her boyfriend was 26, but he was pretty boring himself. We were chatting it up. She kept calling me pretty, and this woman was a complete smoking hot spinner with blonde hair and blue eyes. She seemed pretty interested to leave with us, and I think she was on to propositioning us for some couples fun. That would've been a wonderful plan, except I had grown so disgusted by the guy I was with that there was absolutely no way I was going to have sex with him. I'm not really even all that into chicks, but she was pretty sexy.

Maybe you'll have similar luck! Originally Posted by Jacquie
Now that is funny, I have seen many guys talk themselves out of a piece.....in this case 2 pieces, lol....
The other place I know of is Sullivan’s which is right down the street from Smith and Wollensky’s towards 610. Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
This is the same thing I heard from a dancer at The Ship. She said on Thursday nights she could find guys for 1,000.00 quickie!
  • Trnch
  • 01-24-2010, 10:16 PM
One thing that I have learned when speaking to the opposite sex is to listen and engage them in a proper conversation if possible, yet YMMV. Plus, it is not always about getting into someones pants, but how enjoyable the conversation is.
One thing that I have learned when speaking to the opposite sex is to listen and engage them in a proper conversation if possible, yet YMMV. Plus, it is not always about getting into someones pants, but how enjoyable the conversation is. Originally Posted by Trnch
And getting them to laugh (very important detail).

The worst thing to do is talk about yourself, your car or your money… I know because when I was active I had several providers tell me that is all they usually hear. I always get them to talk about themselves and then the fun begins…
  • pyro
  • 01-27-2010, 09:00 PM
Sullivan's gets a vote here
The hop in clear lake most def
I guess Caps Piano Bar fell off the list.