happy new year

yup its

so what are your new year resolutions
now for its entertainment value not only post resolution/s you would like to keep
but also why its just taint fucking going to happen even if you try

some for me

I will stop tickling the feet of providers when she be setting on my face or in a 69 with me when she starts Ohhhh'ing

well that for sure taint going to happen.
when sitting on face she is to busy trying not to fall off the bed to slug me and tickling back makes it even harder not to fall off the bed. And the view is just fucking awesome.
when in a 69 well crap I can't think of why other than I'm a spoiled brat. And sometimes she thinks setting on my face will work out better for her

When in a 69 I will no longer spank a gal if stops doing her part for ohhhing. Will just let her enjoy it.

first never had a gal that did not like to be spanked kick me out of bed yet. And being at I seem to almost enjoy as much as the sex. and I'm a spoiled brat
second the ones that like to be spanked most the time do get back to work. The only problem I found then stop again just for the spanking. Hope I'm not making her a spoiled brat

I have more but would like to read others first
ahhh what the hell
I will not go after mods for locking threads or threADs

dang shhhh well not this time brutusbluto for today's lock
ya just know others will as I wait for better topic to hammer
A worthy modtard bashing will come up sooner or later where I will not be able to control myself not going after. Even if I have to look in other areas
My resolution is increased operating efficiency. The bumping department is expected to increase operations 300% with a doubling of manpower. With no increase in manpower, we are targeting gif search time to be down 33%, thread closings up 12%, and newbie enragement to double. Posts per day should remain steady, if not drop slightly (3-4%), mod-bashing is expected to be 85% more subtle and we shall cease operations in the political forum. That place just sucks.
so I be taking a nap
and speak of a devil I'm awaken by two text

hehehe lets play I answer here to see if I can get a 3rd
with the risk not giving away text sent for the points

1st text reply
really you can believe you're...
and why blame another for your part

2nd text reply
no, unless only for drinks at the club or a strip club
as if I'm out and about I can't stop you coming in and ok with a chat Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
well that kills one of mine before even posting.
mixing communications format's

well lets give the why taint going to happen anyways
1st) I do have a wacko reputation to uphold
2nd) its fun living on the edge of the guide lines
3rd) is fun others thinking talking to self mmmm crap shit fuck dam OK 3rd is the same as 1st
and 4th same as 2nd ahem trick a mod
My resolution is increased operating efficiency. The bumping department is expected to increase operations 300% with a doubling of manpower. With no increase in manpower, we are targeting gif search time to be down 33%, thread closings up 12%, and newbie enragement to double. Posts per day should remain steady, if not drop slightly (3-4%), mod-bashing is expected to be 85% more subtle and we shall cease operations in the political forum. That place just sucks. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

that was hilarious!!!!!!
that was hilarious!!!!!! Originally Posted by aj14620
ahem, any resolution/s my dear
but thanks for posting