Non motel incalls

I have come to the conclusion that I hate hotel incalls. I like it when the provider has her own place condo, trailer private home. I know it has its pitfalls bad housekeeping dogs boyfriends husband's and pets. But overall I have had good luck.
I would like to compile a list of providers who have their own incall. I hope you all reply.
Thanks
I do in Irving
*Waves

East Ft Worth/Arlington, private and secluded, quite peaceful!
I am in West Fort Worth and live in a very clean nice house.....
Nice and clean private condo off of Interstate 30 just mins from 635..
  • RAMP
  • 12-29-2014, 11:13 AM
TOTALLY AGREE! A list would be great. Tired of asking and also tired of providers getting pissy when I say no to hotels.
Here here! George Bush and Preston Rd.
Me me me! Addison...Beltline and Tollway
Also Bush and Preston
Angel Eyes Lacey has a really nice condo incall. NE Fort Worth area
I have 2 incalls that are private, discreet, well stocked with refreshments/fresh linens and are kept VERY clean.

Far N Dallas/Galleria Area
E Plano/Allen Area
In Addison/North Dallas area. I share with KellyTNT. It's taken care of very nicely and doesn't have pets or any downfalls. It's fantastic.
  • RAMP
  • 12-29-2014, 05:52 PM
Me me me! Addison...Beltline and Tollway Originally Posted by missashleyapple1
I'M SOLD!!
I have two wonderful and residential incalls! One in the North Dallas/Addison area, and the other in the HEB Area.
I can feel your pain about hotels. The only thing I hate about them is the big, empty lobby trek, where there's noooooo traffic, where the elevator is hard to find, where you got that ridiculous looking desk clerk who's just about to ask you the ONLY question in the world that you don't want to hear....

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, I am here to have hot, banging, sweaty sex with the girl in room 315. Can you tell me where the elevator is?" [angry sarcasm switch off]

Uhhh, no. You can help me by NOT helping me. The provider can help me too, by telling me BEFOREHAND where the damn elevator is before I walk in the building and risk making a fool of myself, not to mention drawing that awkward attention!!!

Other than that, hotels are perfectly fine.