A dislike button

The like button is good but beside it there should be a dislike button. I would be inclined to hit the dislike button for some of the people that stray from the reason of the thread. Perhaps a button that says get back on the subject.
I feel ya! I support the idea, but currently opt for the ignore option.
  • Old-T
  • 01-01-2015, 12:17 PM
The ignore button is for people who seem incapable of posting anything worth reading. But a "Boo, Hiss" button of some variety would be good for people who may often be worth reading, but who also make some dumb/disagreeable posts at times.
We all know of a few that drift into threads and post childish things only to change the direction the thread was about.
I would lose years of life waiting for content to be disliked. Besides, isn't this a site full of optimists and positivity?
  • Mokoa
  • 01-01-2015, 07:22 PM
If you are worried about thread hijacking there is always the icon.
I wasn't overly fond of the "like" button when they was created for Eccie. I just see a "dislike" button causing all sorts of issues.

Just my thoughts on it.

Hugs and more,
Elisabeth
I wasn't overly fond of the "like" button when they was created for Eccie. I just see a "dislike" button causing all sorts of issues.

Just my thoughts on it.

Hugs and more,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Oh baby, we just like to push, tug, lick, bite, finger, flicker buttons. I think that's all this thread is about.
Would it complicate things? Yeah, hell yeah. I still want to find your buttons
I'm also for a dislike button!!
Elisabeth How much of a problem has the "like" button created? I don't recall any thing said about it. The dislike button on the other hand may bring out some comments.
I'm with Tucson,
How else can the forces of life be balanced?
Yes perhaps bring issues, but perhaps if someone just buttons, they don't post trash that escalates, which happens now anyways.
But, could someone push both buttons? Or would there have to be a software toggle switch lockout. We can't have ying and yang fighting.
Regardless, perhaps another slice of amusement.