Multi Question Post

Ok, so I've seen one provider several times. I've established a rapport with her. But, I would like to branch out. I'm nervous...

#1. What do providers think when they see a bigger guy. I'm not ROUND, but I could stand to lose lots of weight. I feel like I'll get laughed out of the place...

#2. What do providers think of fetish? Discuss before meeting? (Nothing way off base, but not quite vanilla. More like...New York Vanilla...) My concern here is that the young woman that I normally see seems...a little shy when it comes to my other tastes.
Ok, so I've seen one provider several times. I've established a rapport with her. But, I would like to branch out. I'm nervous...

#1. What do providers think when they see a bigger guy. I'm not ROUND, but I could stand to lose lots of weight. I feel like I'll get laughed out of the place...

I think what providers care more about is if you have good hygiene...and if you'v got enough cash in your fanny pack to pay them.

#2. What do providers think of fetish? Discuss before meeting? (Nothing way off base, but not quite vanilla. More like...New York Vanilla...) My concern here is that the young woman that I normally see seems...a little shy when it comes to my other tastes. Originally Posted by jjgambit
If your interested in a certain provider check out her showcase, read reviews on her, read her website if she has one. Normally you can find out if she is fetish friendly from one of those resources. If not there is nothing wrong with asking her but I would reserve that for either email or your first visit. Some providers need to get comfortable with you before they expand their options to you. Just be open and honest and upfront about what you are looking for. If it's a reputable, established provider, if she does not provide the type of service your after, chances are she knows someone who does.
OMFG---you just called my name!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I was there....but I will be back!

Research reviews and find a gal tailored toward your needs & wants...then get ya sum!!!
Just do what she says

I hope to someday do that myself
Welcome jj. Great question and as per usual Livin has given probably the best answer. I myself am pushing 300 lbs and have had the same concerns you've voiced. If the lady is a professional, she won't laugh. Making you feel comfortable is her job. If she doesn't make you feel comfortable, don't repeat. If she does, tip her well. Of all the ladies I've seen only one seemed to have been "weired out" by my big hairy belly but she never made it become an issue. I can tell you from personal experience that Dallas seems to have a soft spot for guys my size. Bottom line, find a lady you like and do your research. If I can offer any more help, just shoot me a pm. Good hunting!
MY motto is...I need a chubbt hubby for my chunky monkey!

{I prefer big burly biker dudes}
Settle down mama or I'll be forced to spank you.
Don't worry about the weight thing at all. Do you worry about your weight when you go into a store, that they won't do business with you? These women are in a business and you are a customer, simple as that. As some gals advertise, you only need him (Ben Franklin) to see me. And Ben was a big guy too, but the French hookers loved him.
lol Livin...I luv me some "Livin"!!!!

I had a provider ask me for a reference check once....she called me after their date and chewed me out cause I did not disclose he was overweight! He was only about 25lbs over normal weight for his age & frame! She says she will not see big guys and if for some reason she did that she would charge extra!

I say that if a chcik discriminates on you cause of weight,CUM TO MAMMA!!! LOL
If all of the clients in this hobby were in shape, secure, young and handsome the hobby wouldn't even exist. Like mnchr said, this is a business transaction, screen accordingly.
Dallas...I think that I may be kneeling in front of you soon...

Thanks everyone, I feel really insecure and a bit scared at all of this. Thanks for making me feel welcome.
lol Livin...I luv me some "Livin"!!!!

I had a provider ask me for a reference check once....she called me after their date and chewed me out cause I did not disclose he was overweight! He was only about 25lbs over normal weight for his age & frame! She says she will not see big guys and if for some reason she did that she would charge extra!

I say that if a chcik discriminates on you cause of weight,CUM TO MAMMA!!! LOL Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sorry to put you in that spot but i luv you for covering for me . but just for the record im 26 pounds over weight Lol

I agree with what everyone else has said. And Dallas is a must see !!
I would just say if you are worried about your look, just tell the lady. "I'm ___ tall and weigh ___." then let her decide. To me its to much money to risk someone who isn't professional enough.
Im fine with Heavier guys, as long as your clean, smell clean, respectful and make me moan or other way around lol I am good

#2. What do providers think of fetish? Discuss before meeting? (Nothing way off base, but not quite vanilla. More like...New York Vanilla...) My concern here is that the young woman that I normally see seems...a little shy when it comes to my other tastes. Originally Posted by jjgambit
1. Nothing in particular especially not negative. No different than if I were looking at a skinny guy. If you're fresh out of the shower i'd have no worries (bigger guy or skinny).

2. After screening it depends....some guys can't quite explain themselves without getting too crass. Sometimes it's not what you say but how. When in doubt just wait until you both are in your birthday suits in person.