Question for experienced hobbyists and provider

I've seen quite a few providers and get really stuck when I find one I enjoy. I've seen Renee couture (multiple times), Adrian (multiple times), skye (multiple times), Giabella, Bree love (when she was active) and a few other providers. Guys and providers... Need a list of providers I want to see and I've thought of doing a double but want the right combination. Can you help me?
If you're asking for a list of providers that do doubles, most of them do. If you're asking if they enjoy it, that's another thing entirely.

The best doubles I've had, at least in my experience, with one exception, has been with providers who are bi-sexual.

it really all depends on what you are looking for.
I'm looking for a good provider that would do a double. I'm also looking for a list of providers that are a must see single livin. Any help you can give would be great.
Is not your question what we all search for? I understand what your saying but i think it has alot to do with chemistry and and absolute random chance .Some people just fit together right . that being said a have a list like you of those i have seen and seen a lot .

Jessie Ross Yes yes hell yes The first time was great and every time since the first even better -Dallas for sure -You already mentioned sky- Charlee -Nayla mustoni when she tours here .. P.M me if you would like
UMMMMMM Me of course lol but I dont do doubles, well until Dallas gets a hold of me one of these days lol
UMMMMMM Me of course lol but I dont do doubles, well until Dallas gets a hold of me one of these days lol Originally Posted by shayla84
sooner then you think mama
You should try Kelli and Mila (Regan), who advertise as a double. As for a list, just read this website. Between reviews and other threads discussing everyones personal favorites, you should be able to compile a list of your own. How many times have I seen threads listing things like best BBBJ or favorite ATF's. There is your list.
I would also suggest Shayla, for a sexy, funny, personality and just oozing raw sexuality when it gets down to business, you can't go wrong. With girls like her and Renee around, the list is pretty short.
Many of our favorite touring ladies don't like the cold weather and stay home this time of year.
quote.....Many of our favorite touring ladies don't like the cold weather and stay home this time of year.

lol thats me! But i will be back in late february

I luv doubles...I have done doubles with ultra sexy Renee /wild frisky Michelle /sultry siren Andrea /fuck yeaaa Gail /and maybe one day soon sexy suckable Shayla!

I find that my doubles are wild and crazy no matter who I am with...we just go with the flow and have fun!!!
Head to KCMO, meet Arianna, and ask her to bring any one of her girlfriends.

Thank me later.