Having a BnG rate on the Menu??

Not too sure about adding it to my menu options. I'm hoping to get some Pro's&Con's to help me make the decision.
Thanks in advance!!
I think that if you get a lot of requests for bng, then you should. I am thinking about changing up my menu/rates as well.
I have it and I get A LOT of requests for it, especially around lunch time during the week. Guys may not have time to get down and dirty but juuuust enough time to get off real quick
Don't forget to set a time limit tho.

15~20 is the norm

Some dudes can take forever to cum.

On your ad you can be like: 15 minute limit, after 20 I'm gonna bite it.
Keep in mind the types of clients your will attract with the BNG and the subsequent lower rate.

Keep in mind the types of clients you will not gain due to their feelings on ladies who offer them.

Ultimately do what works best for you. Bonus points if you swallow. Conserves on towels........

I know If I booked an appointment and a lady was running a bit late........I'm figuring she's squeezzing in one last BNG appointment before she has to see me. Lol
I have it and I get A LOT of requests for it, especially around lunch time during the week. Guys may not have time to get down and dirty but juuuust enough time to get off real quick Originally Posted by Slim.
So can someone give me the timeline of events with a typical BNG?

We're talking like 15 minutes total, correct? I could probably fit my usual 124 seconds in there. LOL

I've not done one, at least formally. HA!

I've seen Slim's ads. Sounds very interesting.
it usually takes me 45 mins to cum, and only if the backround music, and ambience is good
I can think of near nothing negative about having the B & Go on a menu. The only possible negative would be if you're not good at it.

Spin it however you wish but it's an option for those who prefer it. Many providers offer it but don't advertise it. But it's there for regulars all the time.

I sometimes go for a B & Go then ask to turn it into more because I'm having such a great time.

You can always take it off your menu if you don't like it But if it's never there, well, how do you know !
it usually takes me 45 mins to cum, and only if the backround music, and ambience is good Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
It can take a while for me to bust with a BJ. However, if the provider can suck my cock so hard I start farting backwards, I bet I would TCB within 15 minutes.
Keep in mind the types of clients your will attract with the BNG and the subsequent lower rate.

Keep in mind the types of clients you will not gain due to their feelings on ladies who offer them.

Ultimately do what works best for you. Bonus points if you swallow. Conserves on towels........

I know If I booked an appointment and a lady was running a bit late........I'm figuring she's squeezzing in one last BNG appointment before she has to see me. Lol Originally Posted by gimme_that
I have to slightly disagree with that, because if you still screen the right way, then you won't get any riff-raff. I still see respectable and nice gentlemen. It's just their preference and I cater to that, so they like it. It's the same with ladies who offer fetish play. That may steer some clients clear of them, but should they change their business because of it? No. It works for them, Just keep in mind this is YOUR business and you have to run it the way you see fit. And if offering it on your menu works for you, well then I say go for it! Just don't lower your standards on screening and you will be just fine.
Originally Posted by Slim. - I have it and I get A LOT of requests for it, especially around lunch time during the week. Guys may not have time to get down and dirty but juuuust enough time to get off real quick
We call that a sac lunch.
Ultimately do what works best for you. Bonus points if you swallow Originally Posted by gimme_that
We call that a sac lunch. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Von, I have to say, I like your sense of humor. Sac lunch - BAAHH! LMAO
... The only possible negative would be if you're not good at it. ... Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
agreeing w/ this - if you add it to your list of services, add it cos you are good at it, enjoy providing it, and welcum the revenue it will bring.

to me,
* money chasing providers are generally not stimulating or enjoyable.
* providers who provide great service and who enjoy doing so are stimulating and enjoyable.
Thanks for the feedback everybody!!