Succubus Fantasy-Fetish, Edging, Bondage

OK....This might be a little different, but it's something I think about a lot and might be fun to role play.

I'm looking for one, maybe two providers , who can play the role of a Succubus/Priestess who can put me through a major "pleasure" torture session.
Love being restrained, slowly teased and taunted with slow, slick, wet oral...taint teasing, rimming...and of course me being "forced" to please you.

Love stockings, heels, boots, gloves, makeup, extreme looks on you...( you get the picture)...lol. Love latex, leather, pvc, vinyl too.

I have an extensive collection of masks, hoods, a gasmask, male gloves, rings, restraints, etc......It's so hard to find people into this without the pain. Basically, it's the scenery of BDSM without the pain. Pleasure and cum control and the build up are the control.

I live in Tulsa, but can occasionally travel too. Surely there's someone out there who'd like to play a little on the darker side, and drain my soul through my cock.

What's wrong with a little ritualistic seed draining? lol.

PM me if we have similar interests. I can give you my p411 information .
Other than my twisted fantasy, you'll find me quite "normal".

Thank you. And fellas, any suggestions on kinky providers welcome.

DB
I just performed a similar ritual in a Tulsa yesterday morning with my doubles partner. Our subject brought a latex sheet, his own mucking boots, restraints, hoods and candles.

We brought our hungry mouths, an altar of toys, my intoxicating pussy and ass, and Zoey's skillful patience and together, we were able to unlock our subject's sphincter to allow us to milk his prostate.

Usually when I'm coming someone's face, their sphincter relaxes enough to allow just a little more passage for a toy or a hand.

Sometimes if someone is not as familiar with his own anus, it requires him being subdued with my tasty pussy in his face while Zoey coaxes his asshole to open up... Then again, of course I love teasing unexplored assholes as well!

Consider seeing us the next time we come through Tulsa
I did this a few weeks ago with a fellow in Portland.
I fucking loved it. We are both heavily into D&D.. so it might have gotten weird for most people
This sounds wonderful
Must have
Its really important to note that I'm not into pain or cruelty at all. I love helping people go further in their fantasy realms ~ but in the sweetest way possible.
Any of you fine ladies willing to bring this type of road show to the FL Panhandle? I've been craving this very scenario.

Only thing I'd add is that the session needs to be long with multiple sacrifices of the cock. At least one orally and one CFS-- hopefully more.
Wow. Surprised at the low number of responses. Seems only Tori and Zoey understand this. Lol.

It's just fantasy play...guess it's scary to others.
Oh well. Life goes on.
How about bringing the Road Show to San Antonio?
I, for one, could see availing myself of your pleasurable pursuits!
Hmm sounds good, any providers in DFW?

I'm looking for one, maybe two providers , who can play the role of a Succubus/Priestess who can put me through a major "pleasure" torture session.
Love being restrained, slowly teased and taunted with slow, slick, wet oral...taint teasing, rimming...and of course me being "forced" to please you.
Originally Posted by Deviant Bastard
Sounds like a hot time
Hmm sounds good, any providers in DFW? Originally Posted by FishGuy13
You just missed Zoey and I - we were by the Dallas Galleria from Wednesday to Sunday (there's a recent review posted that mentions our gorgeous hotel room). Book with us the next time we return!

xoxox
Tori
OK....This might be a little different, but it's something I think about a lot and might be fun to role play.

Love stockings, heels, boots, gloves, makeup, extreme looks on you...( you get the picture)...lol. Love latex, leather, pvc, vinyl too.

I have an extensive collection of masks, hoods, a gasmask, male gloves, rings, restraints, etc......It's so hard to find people into this without the pain. Basically, it's the scenery of BDSM without the pain. Pleasure and cum control and the build up are the control.

I live in Tulsa, but can occasionally travel too. Surely there's someone out there who'd like to play a little on the darker side, and drain my soul through my cock.

What's wrong with a little ritualistic seed draining? lol.

PM me if we have similar interests. I can give you my p411 information .
Other than my twisted fantasy, you'll find me quite "normal".

Thank you. And fellas, any suggestions on kinky providers welcome.

DB Originally Posted by Deviant Bastard
I love this. I hope you got to act it out.
Sounds like fun. I often think of a variation....not edging per se, but being kept in a state of constant arousal for a length of time. Two mature ladies, dressed for the occasion, conversation, and if they're really patient and understanding, a cigar and fine bottle of port or scotch.
There is someone in Tulsa that I have been following (no personal experience) and would love to see at some point... Island may be your girl... please report back!
Everything about this screams for me.. Visiting in
Austin today!!. Have everything you may seek and more.