SUPER BOWL......Where is your money???

I admit I am not an all year long kinda girl.. (unless its Hockey.)...but being a Southie..as in South Boston....When my boys make it to SuperBowl ..Well I am at attention lol....

So I am curious who youse guys betting on?
I don't bet on football, except fantasy which I suppose is betting. Anyway, I think this is a lead pipe lock for the Seahawks. For me, it has all the makings of a 30ish to teenish type game. Seattle is just too opportunistic and once their D shuts down Gronk, the rest of the mediocre Pats offense will be exposed. Green Bay had a chance to put a fork in them and didn't. Seattle won't give anyone another chance. If I DID bet, I'd take them with the points and straight up. If there was a way I could give the Pats ten points to increase my winnings, I'd jump on it.
Mah munny is in one o' mah front pants pockets. Yer welcome ta look fer it till yah find it, Vicktoria.
Legion o' Boom? More like Legion o' Whom?!?! Hardy-har-har!
One of the best Super Bowls ever. I was happy to see a bad ass fight at the end that was the shit! Congrats to the Pats

that was some funny shit
I don't bet on football, except fantasy which I suppose is betting. Anyway, I think this is a lead pipe lock for the Seahawks. For me, it has all the makings of a 30ish to teenish type game. Seattle is just too opportunistic and once their D shuts down Gronk, the rest of the mediocre Pats offense will be exposed. Green Bay had a chance to put a fork in them and didn't. Seattle won't give anyone another chance. If I DID bet, I'd take them with the points and straight up. If there was a way I could give the Pats ten points to increase my winnings, I'd jump on it. Originally Posted by TerraFirma
And THAT, my friends, is why I don't bet on football! I will stick to fantasy.

Great game! Great finish!!