"Ultimate Showdown with RCoop361" Hobbyist review

(RCoop has given me permission to write a 'reverse-review' LOL)

Date: 11/16/10
Hobbyist:RCoop361
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 360 & 183
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, DATY FCG/w Toy, CG /w LFK, Asian CG, K9, CG /w Breast Worship /w Tickling, RCG, LFK, CFS
Session Length: 1 hr went over
Fee: $$ ECCIE Member Special
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 6'0, Nice build, very healthy and energetic....oh yeah, he has a HUGE cock!!
Recommendation: Yes

So if you guys dont know...me and RCoop have had a lil tit for tat thing going on about my reviews...he doubted that I was as good as my initial review so I CHALLENGED him to 'Pony Up' and come and see for himself!! Well he finally got the balls to call me and I headed over to his place for a visit...well more like a showdown. I arrived at his trailer and I was surprised to see how cool the inside looked. He had plasma tvs everywhere and also a great selection of R&B playing in the background.

We chatted for awhile and talked about our plans for the next hour or so...but then RCoop said enough with the small talk, lets get down to business!! I couldnt agree more! The evening was full of surprises, kinky and wet surprises...the kind that everyone likes!! First toy he pulled out was something that I NEVER seen before. It was a face cock...but i decided to nickname it "AnaToungueYa"..anyway it was a cock that he strapped to his face for me to ride on while I rode his face!! Yeah, sounds real interesting and Oh believe me IT IS!! But thats not the best part...he actually rigged it to where it VIBRATED also!! Mannnn!! I just started and I was already cumming like a bolt of lightening struck me! I gotta admit I couldnt take it too much longer after cumming twice n less than 20 minutes!! Next on the menu, his huge, long, fat, blacc dicc!! Oh but wait! He also had a vibrating cock ring thingy too!! He sure knows how to make a girl 'happy'!! He strapped that thing around his cock and I jummped on top and got to work! Everytime I would hit the bottom of his cock, a lil "brrrrrr" sensation would go shooting up my entire body! So orgasm 3 and 4 came oh too easy!! We did a lil doggy and he took off his gadget and he succd my sensitive nipples while he yanked his long blacc cock til.....POW!! all of the creamy white juices flowed freely.
After we cleaned up we sat and reminisced about the events that just happened...all and all I had a GREAT time cumming with RCoop361....you've won this time RCoop...but you know that this means one thing: u may have won this battle, but you wont win the WAR!! LOL I will be prepared next go round..and YOU"RE GOING DOWN!! LMAO
Sorry Brooke,

I have never had RCoop, but I think there are many of us that provide the same service for a lot less money. I know most hobbyists don't like to negotiate their rates, just sayin.
A face strap? Now that is different. But, hey, always willing to learn something new.
wow, good read. sounds like ATF material but i'll have to pass. Huge cocks are a turn off for me and one on the face even more so.....
Oh my, what do they call it when your face turns RED, Blushing I think (a first for me). I stand corrected I didn't think you would post it. I had a GREAT time also. Looking forward to a long drawn out Fun Filled war.
Ahhh, the old face cock trick. Sounds like Rcoop brought his A game. Well played, sir.
LOL @Spaulding Smalls...so you know about this lil toy too??? Coop, it was my pleasure....and I will have secret weapons for you next time!!
Brooke....ask him about number 6!!!
Brooke....ask him about number 6!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I do believe #6 has been waiting for you
And under you again I see, MMMMMMMMM
  • Jaleh
  • 11-18-2010, 04:05 PM
anyway it was a cock that he strapped to his face for me to ride on while I rode his face!! Originally Posted by brooke_banks69
OMG!!!!! After I read this everything else was a blurr!! Great review girl, sounds like someone had a blast.
Nice review thanks! lol
he's on my list of hopeful clients lol
he's on my list lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Girl you wont be disappointed....promise
Ahem.....cough cough......

LOL

RCoop....
I'm not fooled. Brooke is obviously RCoop's "manager." So, as tempting as the dude sounds, I'll have to pass on principle.

Hope you had her money, man 'ho.